Searching Recipes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olde

Reaction score
Hoping someone can give me some pointers on how to search the recipe db or forum in general to find recipes involving kits and steeping grains. Planning on having a bit of a play in the world of steeping grain, but my googlefu is sadly lacking. Cheers for any tips.

Try using the method button. Kit and kilo may use some steeped grain or try the extract button.

Gavo.

In the top right corner when in the recipe DB you can narrow it down to k&k, extract, partial or AG. I'd say the K&K would have a couple of kit's and bits recipes in there

Thanks very much guys, that was pretty much exactly what I needed. Don't tell the missus, she'll accuse me of "having had another 'man' look"
Cheers.

There's also quite a few recipes in the K&K forum. If you've got a particular beer in mind, run a search on that ie JSAA and you'll get a few.

Hoping someone can give me some pointers on how to search the recipe db or forum in general to find recipes involving kits and steeping grains. Planning on having a bit of a play in the world of steeping grain, but my googlefu is sadly lacking. Cheers for any tips.

'Enhanced kit' ideas presented across a range of beer styles. http://www.grainandgrape.com.au/beerofthemoment.htm

Latest posts

Back