Searching for Bunbury brewers ( w.a.)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Masterbaker

Reaction score
Hello to everyone at aussie home brewers, my name's Callum. I have been brewing with a coopers kit from big W for about 2 years now and I have become dissatisfied with my knowledge of beer. I am a baker by trade so I understand yeast and fermentation to some degree but I just want to learn so much more. So I have come online to hopefully seek out some fellow brewers in the south west of Australia, Bunbury region. Feel free to email me on [email protected] and I'm sure we'll be clinking glasses in no time.

Cheers. :)

Hey callum

Your best bet is to join the west Aussie brew crew. There are quite a few guys from bunno on the forum.

Andrew

Hey Mate,

Im from Bunbury :) (well boyanup but close enough) Westaussiebrewcrew has a few of us!

So I've heard, I'll be sure to sign up with WABC very soon. I've just gotten some new home brew books in the mail and I'm dying to sink my teeth into them, because as of yet I only know the mere scratchings of the entire process ( not to mention that I'm also lacking in equipment ).

Callum

Latest posts

Back