Saying hi to all

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Byran said:
Hey mate, I hale from down there but in Sydney at the moment.
If you need to get shit for your brewing I would suggest buying online there are a few good places around Aus that will deliver it to you via courier. Its hard to buys stuff down there as the home brew supply joints dont cater for anything more serious than kit stuff.
Get into All grain its life changing..............
i was just wondering if one day when your doing a AG if i can come round and take a look??? wouldnt be for a few weeks as i have to go to sydney. cheers Ned

The funny thing about Saturday night (if there is one!!) was the thread started about the Muppets. I had this mental image of a bar brawl in a Muppet episode....maybe it's just my sense of humour.

gTrain said:
The funny thing about Saturday night (if there is one!!) was the thread started about the Muppets. I had this mental image of a bar brawl in a Muppet episode....maybe it's just my sense of humour.
hahaha I imagined Gonzo going through the baclony with me and Wal sitting in it lol

Greetings from Canada, Ned! Too bad we have to meet here now. Wow... What a shitestorm over there, eh?

But at least there is chat here mate..

Good to see you over here too, I think Ned's away at the mo.

Welcome Chad! This is a good forum with plenty of good people.

Nice to have you on board. :beerbang: :super: :kooi:

Hi Guys, i have been a member here longer than i was at Coopers, just never worried about posting as i learnt plenty from Coops. good to see some familiar faces here???

Nick

I might start a thread in the off topic section to move this convo out of the current topic lists, if'n ya please

Amd also, gday nick

Canadian EhL! said:
Greetings from Canada, Ned! Too bad we have to meet here now. Wow... What a shitestorm over there, eh?
hiya Chad yeah your not wrong aboiut the shitstorm......i was quite happy to go back and make sure that Ben got his come uppance. good to see you chad...

G'day Ned
You know one you move to AG or extract you won't be a dinosaur any more.
But you will still be cool :kooi:

Back