Savs Holiday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sav

Brewing at the battered's shed
Reaction score
See ya guys in 2weeks I am of to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Vietnam to experience some fine international beers, and we are kid free woop woop.

Any pointers let me know, especially Vietnam we are there for 9 nights.

Catch ya, gotta board plane, Emirates free beer woohoo.

Sav

Have a great one Jamie! :icon_chickcheers:

Look forward to some pictures of your beery adventures.

Chap Chap

See ya guys in 2weeks I am of to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Vietnam to experience some fine international beers, and we are kid free woop woop.

Sav

See ya Savy, enjoy yourself mate, post pics.

Cheers,

Screwy

if you're in nha trang in vietnam make sure you check out louisiane brew house, great beer and great food.
its pretty much on the beach at the southern end of it

cheers,

stewart

Sav

pm me your email address. I spent a fair while in Vietrnam. Have lots to say, so wont bother the board with it.
cheers,
mckenry

Bawn Voyagey, Sav ya big unit... safe travels and fine beers! :beer:

Give HoiAn a couple of nights if you can, the cargo bar on the canal is tops with great fresh food and cheap drinks. It also has a very romantic atmosphere for evening dining up top on the deck/verandah. My missus loved it on our honeymoon we almost ate there every night, got her in a goood mood ;)

Enjoy!

Sav

Good luck finding decent beers in Singapore and Malaysia; have a good trip.

QldKev

QldKev

Singapore - Archipelago and Brewerks are ok (hint, go to Brewerks for the happy hour B) ).
Hmmm, a brewpub in Penang - now there's an idea ;) .

QldKev

Having a ball KL suprised me for the beer selection I have been hamering the LEFFE blonds and erdringer and dunkel,leffe are about 5 bucks oz, cant complain about that and I can get them in the shopping centre.

Last night we got in to HO chi minh city Had a feed and a few beers for 6bucks the food is tops, I found a milk stout at seven eleven she was a stout allwright,geez this place is busy,Prob of to nagh trang tomorrow get a swim up me guts talk soon brotherhood.
sav

Sounds like you're having a good time.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday. ^_^ :D

Latest posts

Back