Sauce For Cooked Horse

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i quite often make a similar marinade

lots of lemon juice
heaps of garlic
heaps of ginger
pureed parsley
pureed chives
olive oil
big whack of cumin
sambolik
and some dry harissa spice (not true harrissa just a masterfoods type one)

i will sometimes use real harrissa for a massive chilli kick.

this works the best with chicken and fish i recon.

damn -- I was interested in the horse bit.....

I was wondering bout the dead horse thingy to??? please explain...

But Stinky, you ROCK!! I was trying to figure out what to do with my very overgrown parsley plant, so after kegging off the new pale and dropping the chef off at hospital, I came home and took to the plant with the scissors and started to create your adopted masterpeice... chicken is now marinating waiting for the better half to get home from work <_< I'll let you know the result :icon_drool2:

I've eaten lots and lots and lots of horse.
In the UK as a student in Cardiff I used to live on curry, there was an Indian restaurant on every corner (took Australia thirty years to catch up) and the menu would consist of stuff like:

Chicken Dopiaza
Beef Dopiaza
Meat Dopiaza
Lamb Dopiaza
Vegetarian Dopiaza...................

I always ordered the 'meat' variant of any curry as it tasted better. I once asked what the 'meat' was and, yup that's right :)

This sauce is SOOOOOOOOO good :icon_drool2: it would make cooked horse (or any other "other white meat") taste good !!!!!

Sorry to disappoint you......but you did read the thread.......mission accomplished !

Latest posts

Back