Sanitary Fittings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deeringothamnus

Reaction score
What do people think of tri clamp style fittings? Does anyone have experience where they have seen product loss due to these in an industrial setting?

What do people think of tri clamp style fittings? Does anyone have experience where they have seen product loss due to these in an industrial setting?
I have them extensively in my brewery. They work really well, but can be a bit awkward to put together particularly when they are hot and generaly you need hose barbs for everything unless you get them welded in.
Next time I set up I would probably give the camlocks a go. They look pretty good too and have threaded ends to fit your kettle connectors and march pump. Go stainless of course.

Hope that helps.

I have them extensively in my brewery. They work really well, but can be a bit awkward to put together particularly when they are hot and generaly you need hose barbs for everything unless you get them welded in.
Next time I set up I would probably give the camlocks a go. They look pretty good too and have threaded ends to fit your kettle connectors and march pump. Go stainless of course.

Hope that helps.

Tri clovers are good but are a bit harder to use then camlocks. Camlocks are dead easy, i love them

I've got triclovers throughout as well and they are great. No threads for nasties to hide. Camlocks would be the next best thing but you still have threads to clean.

Latest posts

Back