Sandgroper 2007 Christmas Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im in :)

1) Guest Lurker
2) Goat
3) Roger Mellie
4) Sir - Asher - Sir !
5) Ausdb - plenty of time to go through the shed and find that mojo, it's gotta be there somewhere,
6) Chillamacgilla73
7) Sinkas, time to try making that Saisonweizen again....
8) barfridge - my mojo might be on holidays with yours Darryn
9) Vlad the Pale Aler
10) Kai
11) Mika - pending Sinkas signed statement that the SaisonWeizen will NOT be part of the case swap
12) kook
13) RandyRob - Lucky 13 Ale [/quote]
14) Doogiechap
15) Mikeb
16) Amita
17) Facter (Fletch)

"You may remember him if you were at Barfridges Brewday a few years back."

was that Big Als brew bitch?

So Simon - are you planning on pulling another swift one and entering another phantom brewer - who was it last year? - Corellion - so that you get more beer than everyone else.

I dont mind giving you 2 bottles of my concoction this year - honest.

RM

So Simon - are you planning on pulling another swift one and entering another phantom brewer - who was it last year? - Corellion - so that you get more beer than everyone else.

I dont mind giving you 2 bottles of my concoction this year - honest.

RM

Either way will be fine, but you have to admit that did work very well last year.

Mee too.

1) Guest Lurker
2) Goat
3) Roger Mellie
4) Sir - Asher - Sir !
5) Ausdb - plenty of time to go through the shed and find that mojo, it's gotta be there somewhere,
6) Chillamacgilla73
9) Vlad the Pale Aler
10) Kai
11) Mika - pending Sinkas signed statement that the SaisonWeizen will NOT be part of the case swap
12) kook
13) RandyRob - Lucky 13 Ale [/quote]
14) Doogiechap
15) Mikeb
16) Amita
17) Facter (Fletch)
18) Simon W

GL said:
...but you have to admit that did work very well last year.
Serious, Corellion was you?! HAHA! too funny.

1) Guest Lurker
2) Goat
3) Roger Mellie
4) Sir - Asher - Sir !
6) Chillamacgilla73
9) Vlad the Pale Aler
10) Kai
12) kook
13) RandyRob - Lucky 13 Ale
14) Doogiechap
15) Mikeb
16) Amita
17) Facter (Fletch)
18) Simon W
19) deebee

1) Guest Lurker
2) Goat
3) Roger Mellie
4) Sir - Asher - Sir !
6) Chillamacgilla73
9) Vlad the Pale Aler
10) Kai
12) kook
14) Doogiechap
15) Mikeb
16) Amita
17) Facter (Fletch)
18) Simon W
19) deebee
20) clay

Hmmm....well I did want to demonstrate to those Eastern Staters that a case swap can be organized with one introduction post, followed by one post per participant.

But now that "Chiller the chatterbox" has started it, I guess a little chatter would be OK :)

LOL - Just as well Pistopatch has banished himself, or you wouldn't stand a chance :)

Cheers Ross

Sorry about the lack of intro i have posted a bit of info on the introduce yourself thread. Thanks guys looking forward to being a part of the swap.

Mike

Yes, and don't think your posting isnt being monitored.
:eek:

That means you Pat!

PPAT.jpg

InCider. :D

1) Guest Lurker
2) Goat
3) Roger Mellie
4) Sir - Asher - Sir !
6) Chillamacgilla73
9) Vlad the Pale Aler
10) Kai
12) kook
14) Doogiechap
15) Mikeb
16) Amita
17) Facter (Fletch)
18) Simon W
19) deebee
20) clay
21) Tony M. Just lobbed in Prague and picked up this thread. Can now build up a varied supply of wheats

We get one of each, right Tony?

The case swap will be in Bayswater on Saturday 22 December at 2 pm. Unless I decide to change it before then.

See how easy it is when you don't allow discussion or polls?

Get your labelled bottles to me before then, or bring them on the day. SWAP TIME IS 3pm. This means no-one arrives later than that, and anyone that doesnt want to stick around can arrive at 10 to, and leave at 10 past, with their exciting Christmas case. The rest can stay on as long as they like, or until Mrs GL releases the hounds.

Guest of honour will be Ant, who will have some US beers that we can't get over here for your tasting edification.

More details circulated before the day, but now you know when the beer has to be in the bottle by.

Aye Aye Cap'n. So Case is closed ? Are we providing an additional bottle for Ant ?

Current value of n = 21.

I refer you to rule 2 which states max value of n = 25.

Case is therefore still open.

Bank on providing an additional bottle, if it doesnt go to Ant, then I and my best mate Corellion will see it doesnt go to waste.

In that case I'll make a very special beer just for Corellion. I wonder what a wheat beer with about 20% dark crystal would taste like?

Current value of n = 21.

I refer you to rule 2 which states max value of n = 25.

Case is therefore still open.

Bank on providing an additional bottle, if it doesnt go to Ant, then I and my best mate Corellion will see it doesnt go to waste.

I fully understand that the punishment for premature withdrawal from the Xmas case is not pleasant and somewhat expensive.

But unfortunately a schedule change in the project I am working on is going to rule out any chance of me being able to make something for the swap this year. I am going to have to scratch.

I am however due home on the 21st of December and will be available for abuse at the swap meet - I will see if I can get hold of something to contribute.

Sheepishly

RM

It's OK...several have entered the 'fresh wort' category before you ;)

Back