Sabsosa 2006

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doglet

Reaction score
SABSOSA 2006

Judging date: Sunday 10th September 2006

No entries accepted after Friday 25th August.

Each Entry remains at $3.00 per bottle. No extra registration fee.

Categories & styles as last year (AABC guidelines).

Deliver bottles to:
- Brewmaker Home Brewing - Holden Hill, 560 North East Rd. - ph. 8369 3649

- Grumpy's Brewhaus - Verdun,just off motor-way,Handorf exit-ph. 8188 1133

Presentations will take place on Sunday 17th September 2006 at the Holdfast Bay Bowling Club.

Please see SABSOSA website for further details, convenor info, entry forms and guidelines.

Cheers
Tim Harriss (SABSOSA Secretary)

Greetings West Coast Brewers,

NEWS FLASH....FROM SABSOSA (STATE AMATEUR BREWING SHOW OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA)

You will be pleased to know that this year, successful entrants from WA will
be awarded a first, second and third place for best brewers in wa.

The idea and financial backing comes from T.W.O.C. (Roy Ladhams).

What a great way to start this year's brewing competition!

Cheers,
Mike Leupold
State Coordinator
SABSOSA

I notice in the rules that entrants must reside in SA, so no interstate entries?

Hi mikem108

This is a SA state comp and first three placegetters in each category qualify for the AABC (Australian national comp). We accept entries from WA as they don't have an AABC qualifying competition.

I see that you are in Coogee, NSW. I'll try and find a contact for the NSW comp if you like.

Regards
Tim

Friendly reminder - entires due by 25th August. Please see first post for drop off points or the SABSOSA website.

I am happy to be a drop off point but please PM me directly for time and address details so not to clutter this thread. I am also in the midst of renovating/moving into a house in Ascot Park so drop off times will be made at shortish notice.

The competition sponsors are being finalised so stay tuned. The presentation venue may also be changing (same date) and will be announced shortly.

Thanks for the reminder!
I've got 1 sure fire entry plus a couple of other possibilities that will be tasted close to final date and submitted.

Back