SABSOSA 2015 - dates and info

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doglet

Reaction score

SABSOSA invites all South Australian brewers to enter the 2015 competition.

Judging will be held over two mornings on Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th September at the Holdfast Bay Bowling Club

Entries close on Saturday 29th August.

Entry forms, entry drop off and presentation information will be posted on the SABSOSA website in the coming days and weeks.

The BJCP style guidelines will be the same as last year to stay aligned with the AABC national competition (NOT the new 2015 ones)

We are also putting out a call for judges, stewards and also people interested in getting more involved with SABSOSA.

Good luck and happy brewing!

Contact us at [email protected]

Also 'like' us on Facebook by searching Sabsosa.

SABSOSA is the South Australian feeder competition to the Australian Amateur Brewing Championships

Results have been published on the SABSOSA website.

Thanks to everyone involved. Two days of judging went very smoothly.

See you at the Wheaty on Sunday 20th September from 12:30pm for the presentation.

Great work from the SABSOSA organisers to get the results up so quickly.

Congratulations to all the brewers who placed and good luck at AABC.

My first ever home brew comp (only started brewing at Xmas) and stoked to have picked up a 2nd place with my Saison and a 4th with my Pils, both partials. As a top 3 in a category I also got asked if I wanted to put the Saison through to the nationals so might do that also! Looking forward to the presentation day this sunday and hoping to chat to some fellow brewers.

Latest posts

Back