Sa Mid Year Case Swap 09

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many long necks are you after?? I might be able to give you some if your keen?? coopers and or pick axes........ if not try the scouts bottle depots the one in the port sells long necks and grolsh bottles

I'm after at least 24...

scouts bottle depot? where are they located?

I'm after at least 24...

scouts bottle depot? where are they located?

Ive brought mine from Greenfields as i live close by but also from Port Adelaide. Thats where i got most. By memory Grolsh where 50cents a bottle and pick axes and long necks where 20cents. If you cant get any pm me and im sure i could help you out. Ill look when i get home from work today and see how many i got

Greenfields - Head Office
670 Port Wakefield Rd
Green Fields SA 5107
Show map...(08) 8252 3897

Elizabeth West
5 Ridgeway Rd
Elizabeth West SA 5113
Show map...(08) 8388 7409

Hahndorf
Nixon Rd
Hahndorf SA 5245
(08) 8447 5077

Port Adelaide
326 Commercial Rd
Port Adelaide SA 5015
Show map...(08) 8258 1424

Salisbury Plain
81 Stanbel Rd
Salisbury Plain SA 5109
Show map...(08) 8254 9498

Smithfield
43 Anderson Wlk
Smithfield SA 5114
Show map...(08) 8363 0869

Stepney
18 Payneham Rd
Stepney SA 5069

Nice list timmsy. I have plans to get some glass bottles myself. I mainly keg so have some pet bottles for the excess. However seeing as the preference is for glass I will be sourcing a set specifically for the swap. Mind you if butters keeps leaving bottles at my place after bringing samples to try I may not need to buy any but it will be the oddest collection of bottles, anyone has seen :lol:

Hmm, I've been meaning to get rid of some of my PET to save space and build up a collection of glass longnecks for aging beers. Sounds like this swap should be the perfect way to do both. ;)

Variety in beers is what I am hoping for, so my vote is for no specific theme.

Did the last case swap utilise glass longnecks (750ml)? or was it more dominated by PET's (not sure of mls)?

2c.
I was the only one qho had PET bottles in the last swap because they were the only long necks I had at the time. One thing I learnt from the last swap is glass is so much better in a swap then PET.

sorry guys, i have just read back a few posts and apparently this is only for AG, i am only a kit/extract person so please delete my name out of the list
cheers

fergi

Anyone after Coopers long necks for the swap?
See the post by jojai, he's giving up brewing.
First in first serve I would say.

sorry guys, i have just read back a few posts and apparently this is only for AG, i am only a kit/extract person so please delete my name out of the list
cheers
fergi
I have taken your name off Fergi. You should start a new thread to see if you can drum up business for a non-AG swap.

Just added my name to the list

KHB

cheers

fergi
alternatively, someone might be willing to allow access to their AG setup. all you really need is a half day for mash and boil, then into a cube that you can take home to ferment...

I have taken your name off Fergi. You should start a new thread to see if you can drum up business for a non-AG swap.

good idea will try that
cheers
fergi

see what happens what i brew is what i brew and i wont put it in unless it is good i only brew to style if i want to go in a comp

alternatively, someone might be willing to allow access to their AG setup. all you really need is a half day for mash and boil, then into a cube that you can take home to ferment...

Fergi could alway try and hit up GMK for a brew day at his place, as his AG gear is just sitting there going to waste, I hear he's mainly K&K's these days. Something about not having the time to do it anymore, this could be an opportunity to rekindle the passion to brew real beer again. The other theory is he might be better off staying with K&K as there is less chances of floaties in his beer using a tin of goo and a bag of sugar :p

All said with love and tongue firmly stuck in cheek ;)

hahah Funny guys...

I will be in but want :
- bottle conditioned or filled with a counter flow pressure filler
- happy with themes or what ever you come up with...

Hey Darren no he is not.

I am what are you trying to say there mate???

KHB

KHB, BYB only met you once (each i think). Perhaps yopu have all been "tarred" with the same brush?

BYB, are you the vegemite, peanut paste etc brewer?

cheers

Darren

KHB, BYB only met you once (each i think). Perhaps yopu have all been "tarred" with the same brush?

BYB, are you the vegemite, peanut paste etc brewer?

cheers

Darren

No that would be someone else in the BBC who we dont here from anymore. Also how does a quote from a different thread make it into this one??? Do you have nothing better to do than start fights???

Cheers KHB

darren i know fore sure he is not that brewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back