S.E.Q. Bulk Grain Buy Nov. 2010 ?

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok hope it's not too late to get in on this one, but if you're still short I'll go a TF Maris Otter, and anyone want to split a W smoked malt?

Yeah I could probably use up a whole bag of smoked malt over a year, but storage might be a bit of a pain.....

Brad, if we're still looking for numbers I'll get a 1 x TF MO.

Ok hope it's not too late to get in on this one, but if you're still short I'll go a TF Maris Otter, and anyone want to split a W smoked malt?

Yeah I could probably use up a whole bag of smoked malt over a year, but storage might be a bit of a pain.....

OK. With a sack of TF MO for winkle and a sack of TF MO for Thomas J. Thats the pallet full. Sorry Thomas you will miss out on the smoked sack :huh: .

Will update the spreadsheet and send banking details to those that I havnt sent to. I will be sending the spread sheet to craftbrewer tonight/early in the morning.

THE PALLET IS FULL. Thanks everyone.

Pretty sure i have sent everyone the payment details if I havnt let me know.

Cheers

Payment Sent!!!

Thanks again for organising Brad

Cheers

pesos sent!

Guys, i've emailed Brad, but thought I'd post here also.

Galaxy stocks have run out, but BB Pale Pilsner is virtually identical so would suggest replacement with this.

cheers Ross

Bah humbug, but yes ok for me.

Guys, i've emailed Brad, but thought I'd post here also.

Galaxy stocks have run out, but BB Pale Pilsner is virtually identical so would suggest replacement with this.

cheers Ross

Pale Pilsner it is then.

Thanks

Just waiting on one more payment then I can send over the funds. Thanks for the quick payments fellas. pretty sure we are looking at a 26th pick up date.

Cheers Brad

26th would be perfect, not sure I can make it up the week after.

I hope its the 26th - I haven't brewed in over a week, cause I'm out of grain and now I'm starting to get the shakes.

I hope its the 26th - I haven't brewed in over a week, cause I'm out of grain and now I'm starting to get the shakes.

I'll transfer funds tmorrow ( still 1 payment down ) . Hoping to confirm date asap. I have a best bitter recipe waiting to be made liquid.
Cheers

Hi Brad,

Any word on when the pick up will be? I just want to confirm my movements this weekend as I have a lot on and Logan Rd is a long way from the Sunny Coast.... I did hear a rumor that it was the 26th, can you confirm that, would be great if it was as that would coincided with my Keezer delivery to Brisy.

Back