Rocks Brewing Build ...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went and had a quick look at lunch today. Very Impressive. Would of stopped you to say hello Scotty, but you looked like you were in a meeting.

Not to worry, Ill be there for a beer as soon as it opens, because it is only about a 10 minute walk from my work

Mate should have said hello, was chatting with the boys from Blackrock in the Shire. Almost there

Almost there, first week o ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1389788172.315003.jpgf feb we are firing things up ... Hopefully

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1389788143.481823.jpg
Big white thing is the chiller ... Got dropped
Into the bunded area today and we had about 2cm to play with, good luck or good management on that one.

Also get the keys to out new pub next week, anyone good with a sledge hammer?

Looking forward to the build thread of that one too..... Seen a few window decals have gone on as well!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

/// said:
Almost there, first week o
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1389788172.315003.jpgf feb we are firing things up ... Hopefully
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1389788143.481823.jpg Big white thing is the chiller ... Got dropped Into the bunded area today and we had about 2cm to play with, good luck or good management on that one. Also get the keys to out new pub next week, anyone good with a sledge hammer?
Where is the new pub Scotty, are you opening one around here?

I believe it's the old lord raglan in redfern

Yep redfern, get the keys next week. Sean imagine if there was one in the gong, you guys would send me broke ...

Ah i already left! Food was pretty amazing. Me and my girlfriend had a personal tour of the brewery with one of the promotion staff as scotty was running late. She knew her stuff, only really wanted to see the mash filter anyway

wow, looks great. I'm hoping to make it down this weekend to check out the new digs.

huez said:
Ah i already left! Food was pretty amazing. Me and my girlfriend had a personal tour of the brewery with one of the promotion staff as scotty was running late. She knew her stuff, only really wanted to see the mash filter anyway

Food was great, and Scotty had turned up while we were there. The place looks amazing!

I'm keen to pop in and have some hangman and porter fresh! how do I know what Scotty looks like?

The brewery is a 5 min walk from my work, and is now my local.

The beers are top notch and the pulled pork and beef brisket sandwiches are awesome.

Must say Scotty you have looked pretty darn busy every time I have been in there, so i didn't want to pull you away from the brewdeck, to bend your ear.

Had a few beers in the raglan Saturday afternoon, nice selection, will be back.

It's Wednesday and already done over 35 hours ... Josh if you are about say g'day, that way I can get you to lift something ...

Get in and try the wet hop is my recommendation, drank like a dream out of the tank ...

The Raglan is ticking along, thanks for calling in. Hoping to have a beer there next Thursday arvo, probation round 4 ...

Latest posts

Back