Rocks Brewing Build ...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

///

Reaction score
Well, I am still a homebrewer, so thought I'd put up some pics of the brewery build. Bit of a step up from a few old cut up kegs you might say ...

Will post from time to time, or as time allows.

Scotty

Base frame material.jpg

Frame 1.jpg

Frame 2.jpg

Tanks.jpg

Tanks 2.jpg

Steam Coil.jpg

Tanks 3.jpg

/// said:
Well, I am still a homebrewer, so thought I'd put up some pics of the brewery build. Bit of a step up from a few old cut up kegs you might say ...

Will post from time to time, or as time allows.

Scotty
Looking great mate, really awesome.
You wouldn't need an assistant brewer by any chance........... :D

Was feeling pretty good about my new 50L Kettle then somebody has to show off. Brewery Envy!!! Although it probably wouldn't fit in the garage anyways.

Forgot this one, the new shed gunna look a bit like this .... yep wont fit in the garage ...

Shed.jpg

Bizier said:
What on earth is that coil?

attachicon.gif
Element.jpg
Is this for a giant HERMS ?
C'mon mate, almost had to report that post ... HERMS .... lucky you did not mention BIAB ... (insert a smile right there ...)

Its the steam coil for the HLT ... you should know Fethers and I do not muck around.

Ohhh, I thought steam came out of the HLT, not into it. I still have so much to learn.

I noticed that you have no brass ball valves on your keggles, I can lend you one if you need.

Cheaper to heat via steam, i got 100hp of steam to heat that and the kettle ...

Good stuff, a little bigger than what I am thinking about. Did you make all the stuff yourself or get someone else to do it?

Looking pretty nice there. Can't wait to see more!

Nice work Scott.. Bringing more fine beer to the South coast !

I can assume you're doing all the welding scotty??!

mje1980 said:
I can assume you're doing all the welding scotty??!
I think Grant’s doing the welding, Scotty is in charge of power tools.

Scotty, how did you guys score the 'Fish'? He will take you boys to the next level; I had better watch my back. And my taps.....

Been a bit busy. Paid a visit to inspect the kit, made a collab at Coachella Valley Brewing (the desert rocks btw) and drank a crap load of good beer ...

Here she is ... her name is Connie btw ... and the first one is a fish taco ....

IMG_2221.JPG

Back