Rocks Brewing Build ...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, most important pic ..

Connie.jpg

Took me 20 years of plastic bucket cred to get here ...

That's awesome, mate.
It must feel pretty amazing to get to where you are doing something you love. Top stuff.

Looks quality mate ... Hope it all goes well!

Might have been a bit busy. Equipment is in, be installed starting in about 3-4 weeks. Brewspace is a bomb site, but the outside is getting there,

Building Photo.JPG

I'll use my first post on these forums to say how excited i am that i found where the brewery is going this afternoon, no more then a 5 min walk from my place. Quite dangerous! Also dangerous thats its pretty much next to my gym, can see myself veering right to the Rocks brewery and having a beer instead of turning left and sweating beer out for an hour in the gym.

Damn Exited!

/// said:
Might have been a bit busy. Equipment is in, be installed starting in about 3-4 weeks. Brewspace is a bomb site, but the outside is getting there,
Bloody hell scotty, been busy alright! Nice work mate

huez said:
I'll use my first post on these forums to say how excited i am that i found where the brewery is going this afternoon, no more then a 5 min walk from my place. Quite dangerous! Also dangerous thats its pretty much next to my gym, can see myself veering right to the Rocks brewery and having a beer instead of turning left and sweating beer out for an hour in the gym.

Damn Exited!
Gym-smym, I'll get you lifting full 65kg kegs for an hour, no membership fee. best thing there will be a pint in the bar waiting ...

Will pop up some pics of the inside, getting there.

Don't be surprised if i take you up on that offer, i worked in bars for 10 years i don't mind throwing a few Kegs around for a free beer!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Looking fantastic. Can't wait to come by for a tour.

Latest posts

Back