• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Rheem threaded bung/ lid/ cap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micko71

Reaction score
Hey everyone nice setup. Thanks for having me.

I've just started kegging again ( 12 year break ) and I scored amongst others 2x rheem 22 lter kegs. One is missing the lid/bung. It's about 2 inches across. Does anyone have a spare or know where I can get one ? Happy to swap a 18l Firestone rubber foot keg for it. Or a 21 ( I think) Firestone keg. Scored these in a barn find.

Cheers and big beers ! Micko.

I may be able to help. Is your firestone a racetrack lid? I'll get a photo of me bung and pm you

i can give you pointers if you want to convert the rheem pin locks to traditional ball lock.
fyi, the pin locks on these dont fit the standard ones you will find at your lhbs.

i converted mine for $40 a keg. damn worth it.

Thanks for the info mate but I've been extremely lucky. The 4 kegs I got are all ball lock. Seems someone has done the hard work already !

And I just found a free bung for my second rheem keg. Thanks guys. Cheers micko.

Latest posts

Back