Regulator Pressure

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDJ

Reaction score
Iv'e been using a reg that reads in PSI and have another reg I want to use that reads in kPa, my keg setup seems to like running at 10 PSI any ideas what that would be in kPa??

I'm going to use the PSI reg on my party keg setup for when I go camping (beer and deer :icon_cheers: ) and use the other reg on the large kegs in the fridge.

Cheers Steve. :icon_cheers:

Iv'e been using a reg that reads in PSI and have another reg I want to use that reads in kPa, my keg setup seems to like running at 10 PSI any ideas what that would be in kPa??

I'm going to use the PSI reg on my party keg setup for when I go camping (beer and deer :icon_cheers: ) and use the other reg on the large kegs in the fridge.

10 PSI..67 KPA

To convert pounds per square inch to kilopascals, multiply the PSI value by 6.894757293168361.
To convert kilopascals to pounds per square inch, multiply the kpa value by .14503773773020923

near enough to 70kPa
edit, too slow

Back