Red Duck

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmunny

Reaction score
just stopped in at the red duck brewery provedore after a round of golf to find they've done some new releases!
big fan of these guys so they have made my night. anyone tried them already?

I just had a glass of their White Garden last night, which is a rhubard/raspberry infused wit. It was delicious. On tap at Public Inn, Castlemaine. I admire their dedication to the darker styles and braggots. Not all breweries are willing to follow their own specialties and interests, but brewer/s at Red Duck seem to.

Yep +1 the white garden. A real surprise of a beer and lots of yummy rhubarb. Great to see a craft doing some stuff that's nice and different. The white garden would be my pick of the Red Duck offerings currently.

The Belgian Vanilla porter is a goodie, although not such a big wrap for their gruit (Canute), but it's worth a try. A beer without hops is pretty radical.

Hopper.

Yep +1 the white garden. A real surprise of a beer and lots of yummy rhubarb. Great to see a craft doing some stuff that's nice and different. The white garden would be my pick of the Red Duck offerings currently.

The Belgian Vanilla porter is a goodie, although not such a big wrap for their gruit (Canute), but it's worth a try. A beer without hops is pretty radical.

Hopper.
a hop-less beer would draw an "Anti-Frankenstein" like reaction here in the US from some of the Hop-a-philistic zealots.

thought the "canute the gruit" was a standout, probably just because it's so different...

Latest posts

Back