Recommend an electronic pressure cooker

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lael

Reaction score
Looking at freezing yeast and wanted a pressure cooker anyway :)

Would prefer something that does the standard as well as different rice functions.

Anyone have something they think is brilliant?

I bought a Kuchef multi function pressure cooker a couple weeks ago from Aldi $69.00. It also has slow cooker, rice cooker, steaming and browning functions. I’m pretty impressed with it so far and it has a 3 year warranty.

I also bought a Kuchef professional blender a few months ago and it’s fantastic, wasn’t going to buy it but it was reduced half price ($50) and I noticed it had a 5 year warranty so thought what the hell I’ll give it a go.

I’ve bought Lumina electrical stuff from Aldi in the past but they burnt out within a few months.

They still had a few pressure cookers left in our local Aldi last Wednesday.

I've looked around at the local aldis but all sold out :(

What are peoples thoughts on microwave pressure cookers is it possible to sterilize using one? Do they build up enough pressure.

Tried the ones that sit on the stove, to boil hard enough to produce enough steam to seal burnt what was on the bottom. Soups were ok but stews no.
Had 3 electric one's. 2 Telfel that i took back as unless you had the consistency of water they shut down, that included recipes from the book that came with it. Thought the first was faulty and took it back. The replacment was the same. Swaped it for a Brevil fast slow cooker it's excellent. Turn it on set the time and go and play with brewing stuff.

Latest posts

Back