RecipeDB - Stammtisch Alt

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my latest batch lagering at the moment. Once the porter keg runs out i will put the Alt on tap.

I was planning on doing another batch using WLP029 so very happy to hear it has turned out well. I'd be keen to get a bottle of yours to taste if you are willing to share.

If you are attending the next case swap I'll bring along a bottle or 2 of mine to give to you.

I have my latest batch lagering at the moment. Once the porter keg runs out i will put the Alt on tap.

I was planning on doing another batch using WLP029 so very happy to hear it has turned out well. I'd be keen to get a bottle of yours to taste if you are willing to share.

If you are attending the next case swap I'll bring along a bottle or 2 of mine to give to you.

No worries mate - will put a couple aside. Just another bit of feedback, I have a 70yr old german in the family (from Berlin) who said it reminded him of his younger years back in the Fatherland. He loves it!

No worries mate - will put a couple aside. Just another bit of feedback, I have a 70yr old german in the family (from Berlin) who said it reminded him of his younger years back in the Fatherland. He loves it!

That's the sort of feedback i love to hear!

Eine gute bier ja! :chug:

Just made one of these, with Safale K-97 as the yeast. The LHBS here didn't have Carafa Special II, so a little dark roasted barley went in for colour. No Spalt there either, so went with Hallertauer Mittlefruh as the hopping. First Altbier ferment and first use of K-97, so will be interesting to see the result.

Latest posts

Back