Recent grain bill findings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate. I can definitely taste what you're saying! I used Hallertau Mittelfruh in this one and it's bloody mag-nificent.. I guess without the Saaz (which by the way I was using in the all grain kits to 40ibu) isn't technically a pilsner now then too.. what actually am I brewing (technically?) 30 ibu and around 4.5%abv

I personally liked the pils kits (they put 40% JW wheat and 60% JW pale with 50g saaz @ 60 and 50g @ 20) but but this one is a giabt leap to perfection, personally anyway

Thanks mate. I can definitely taste what you're saying! I used Hallertau Mittelfruh in this one and it's bloody mag-nificent.. I guess without the Saaz (which by the way I was using in the all grain kits to 40ibu) isn't technically a pilsner now then too.. what actually am I brewing (technically?) 30 ibu and around 4.5%abv

I personally liked the pils kits (they put 40% JW wheat and 60% JW pale with 50g saaz @ 60 and 50g @ 20) but but this one is a giabt leap to perfection, personally anyway

Try a SAAZ Ale

10-15% Wheat malt
5-10% light Xtal
Ale malt

Bitter to 30-35IBU with all SAAZ

Very Nice and very simple

Latest posts

Back