Ranco Tempreture Controll From More Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanners

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has gotten a Ranco Digital Two-Stage Temperature Controller - Wired from More Beer, can this work in Australia with simple conversion of the Powerpoints? or even travell adapters??
looking for a easy temp control for ferm fridge as i have no electronics experiance.

Has anyone had stuffed shipped from more beer before and are they shipping rates to AUS reasonable?

Thanks for any info

Vanners

One would have to assume that it's designed to work with USA's 110V and not our 240V, so I'd assume it would not work with a simple power-point-plug.
In addition for the price, I think it would still be cheaper/easier to get a TempMate from CraftBrewer, or the increasingly popular 'Aquarium-controller' from Ebay and have someone wire it up for you. Even if it cost you $50-100 for a sparky to do it, you'd still be ahead.

You may also like to do a search on the forums, because there is lots of information about using either of the two products I mentioned.

Vanners where you from - if you put a location in your profile a local AHB member would probably even wire one up for you if you wish.

Back