Queensland Amateur Brewing Championship 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang! just made two beers with the same grain bill but different hop schedule
as a efficiency test for my setup.And both started and finished at the same gr.

Really wanted to enter them in a comp to see what others thought....any other
beer comps running in the next few months in or near brisvegas?

Parko.

Rock up to BABBs on the 27th and we'll let you know what we think: http://babbrewers.com/event/september-meeting

If it's a lager/pilsner there is a mini-comp on the 18th/Oct http://babbrewers.com/event/october-meeting

Cheers,

Ed

Parko - not any comps that I know of (you just missed most of them!) but you should head along to BABBs on the 4th Thurs of the month - plenty of guys there who know their stuff to give you an informed opinion on your beers!

BABBs

Otherwise, I'd be happy to judge your beers :)

too quick for me!

BOOM!

Like greased lightning!

Greased%20Lightning.jpg

EDIT: but you're quicker than me at logging into the BABBs site ;)

Awesome thanks for the quick reply. i have bookmarked the babbs website...
the two styles are apa and english pale ale just in time for spring!
doing quick calculations.....the abv is 6.3%.

Hope theyre a winner!

Parko.

I'm looking forward to joining everyone for the awards. Will be an awesome night I'm sure!

Ditto Wade, shaping up to be a hoot for sure. Haven't set foot in 24 Alehouse yet either, so I'm also looking forward to that.
There's a BABB bus heading out from the city, unsure if there's any more places available?

Good luck to all the BABBs guys at the QABC awards night tonight.

Cheers
Mark

BABBS members - We have had 2 spare seats become available on the bus, leaving Scratch at 5pm for alehouse 24. Totally free to BABBS members.
If you're interested, give me a call at the shop before 1pm - first come first served.

For those that are being picked up from the trasnsit centre at 5.30, you now have the option of being picked up from the Scratch to allow us some pre-dinner drinkies (what could possibly go wrong), just let me know.

cheers Ross

BABBS members - We have had 2 spare seats become available on the bus, leaving Scratch at 5pm for alehouse 24. Totally free to BABBS members.
If you're interested, give me a call at the shop before 1pm - first come first served.

For those that are being picked up from the trasnsit centre at 5.30, you now have the option of being picked up from the Scratch to allow us some pre-dinner drinkies (what could possibly go wrong), just let me know.

cheers Ross
ta, Ben said the check is in the mail
Edit: I'll bring a Sim to Scratchvegas

EditEdit: FU Manly and the NRL, its over pack up your stuff and depart (it should be easy to find - its in the street)

Good luck to all the IBU men amd don't show off too much on how awesome alehouse 24 is. Wish I could be there.
Adz.

Someone just pulled out with food poisoning, so there's now a third seat & a free dinner.

Cheers Ross

Don't drink too much at Scratch, it would be embarrassing to actually get kicked out of a pub in Ippy ;-)

Don't drink too much at Scratch, it would be embarrassing to actually get kicked out of a pub in Ippy ;-)

As if...
:rolleyes:

Besides Ross will be there to make sure we're well behaved.
"More tea Vicar?"

Me and Meg will be there too - not bussing though so will meet you all there!

Cheers

Sheesh Dan, you do need your pants on to get in you know... ;p

I don't want any of you Brisbane rebel rousers trashing our clubhouse you hear!

No promises mate. Ross IS coming along....

Latest posts

Back