Qld Xmas Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the PM, let me know what to bring on the food if you still want curry or prawns or spmething else.

cheers sav

Just updating my swap beer gents

1. DKS - German lager.
2. Bradsbrew - Dry Oatmeal Stout. In new bottles and CAPS
3. Florian - Something lagerish I guess
4. TidalPete - Maybe Baby! Vanilla Mocha Porter
5. Paxx - Just a simple APA with some nice fresh Amarillo
7. Argon (not attending only swapping sad.gif ) - Munich Helles
8. Parks - Robust Porter
10. Winkle - 11*11*11 Belgian Wheat Stout
11. _WALLACE_ - Strong German Ale or American Ale (swapping only)
13. NickB - Sex Panther Black IPA (7%, 90IBU)
14. King Brown Brewing - Double IP-Heyyyyyyyyyy
15. Liver Shank Ambroisiares - Bourbon soaked peach Dunkelweiss

Sorry guys im out. xmas season is in full swing. can take any time off at the moment, ill see youse at xmas in july.

cheers scoundrel.

GravityGuru are you coming to this?
I'll give you a lift even though its way out of my way and we can have some VB at Sundowner :icon_drunk: .
Edit: we can just put the beers on your account there can't we?

If anyone is needing a lift I'll be heading from Murarrie up via the Gateway and Bruce, and into Kilcoy...

Anyone nearby or on the Northside who needs a lift up and back, I should be leaving around 9-9:30am to give Daz a hand before the majority rock up...

Cheers

1. DKS - German lager.
2. Bradsbrew - Dry Oatmeal Stout. In new bottles and CAPS
3. Florian - Something lagerish I guess
4. TidalPete - Maybe Baby! Vanilla Mocha Porter
5. Paxx - Just a simple APA with some nice fresh Amarillo
7. Argon (not attending only swapping sad.gif ) - Munich Helles
8. Parks - Robust Porter
10. Winkle - 11*11*11 Belgian Wheat Stout
13. NickB - Sex Panther Black IPA (7%, 90IBU)
14. King Brown Brewing - Double IP-Heyyyyyyyyyy
15. Liver Shank Ambroisiares - Bourbon soaked peach Dunkelweiss

Not even swapping now guys, sorry. beer wont even be ready to cc come thursday :( I will make an effort to come to a xmas in july swap though.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Wow, dismal turnout guys :( 11 beers is piss poor.

All you who aren't coming suck badly, I hope you all know that....

:ph34r:

Wow, dismal turnout guys :( 11 beers is piss poor.

All you who aren't coming suck badly, I hope you all know that....

:ph34r:

My apologies Nick and others, I'm still in Adelaide and I won't be leaving before this swap gets underway. If I could have been there I most surely would have, and arrived with bells on (and a party keg under my arm).

It's sad to see the Queensland Brewerhood slowly dissolving like this, I hope the July Swap has a better turn out.

All you guys have a great time, those of you who are left are top blokes so I'm sure you should be able to kick up some hell in Kilcoy :icon_chickcheers:

Batz

Am pretty bumbed about this one. Never put my hand up to attend, as I knew I couldn't make the date. Still can't & a bit like Batz, travel for work has been a real intrusion to brewing here.

I could possibly get some swappy beer together if needed to make numbers, will be off a keg if I do though, so no guarantee of carby goodness etc.

Sorry I can't make this one, was really hopin to get to Daz's joint & catch up.

Have a great one guys.

Cheers
Goldy

I have to downgrade myself from swap dropout to complete and utter total dropout. :(

Annoyed by this, but I have to go to Emerald for four days for work.

emerald-rectangle-columbia.jpg

Then make it up to the family when I get home. Tried to squeeze a "how bout a trip to Kilcoy on Saturday ... I'll even let you drive honey?", but suffice to say it didn't work.

I know you guys make some shit-hot beers and I wish I was there to try them. Think of me stuck in Emerald with 150 Lashes being the nearest i've yet found to craft beer in the whole town :rolleyes:

With all the bail-outs, we'd better check out the food situation.
Hopefully this list is current.

FOOD

Bradsbrew - I'll bring a casserole for the Bay Marie
Florian - The usual keg'nJerky and something else I'll come up with later
TidalPete - Hash Browns for brekky as per usual + something for the Saturday night + keg.
Winkle - Roast Pork for d' bain marie and a keg of sumthin
Paxx - Potato bake and hopefully some prawns with a keg
NickB - Keg and Food
Snow - Slow cooked Kangaroo Korma
Sav - Japanese curry
Banora Brewer - Bacon, Sausages, Baked Beans
Parks - roast beef, maybe try to get a heap of breadrolls, bucket-o-gravy, keg-o-something

Pretty sure Banora Brewer is out as well Perry.

I'll either do a Chilli Con Carn again, or something similar. Bringing the slow cooker to keep it all warm as well. What about a loaf of Stout Rye Sourdough? Will definitely bring a jar of home-made onion relish...

Oh, and of course a keg. Will be debuting my new party keg setup. Black and shiny.... Hopefully it works OK. Giving it a proper test overnight tonight and tomorrow....

Cheers

Haven't 100% decided on the food yet either, might not get time to do the jerky thing, but the wife mentioned something along he lines of spaghetti bolognese.
Will sort it out over the next days and make sure I won't come empty handed.

Will update my swap beer at one point as well, still waiting how my german Hefeweizen turns out, otherwise it will be the schwarzbier I had at BABBs or a Pils if corn free.
Good thing with the swap numbers so low is there are more beers to choose from. Not that I would encourage anyone else dropping out now though...

Pretty sure Banora Brewer is out as well Perry.

I'll either do a Chilli Con Carn again, or something similar. Bringing the slow cooker to keep it all warm as well. What about a loaf of Stout Rye Sourdough? Will definitely bring a jar of home-made onion relish...

Oh, and of course a keg. Will be debuting my new party keg setup. Black and shiny.... Hopefully it works OK. Giving it a proper test overnight tonight and tomorrow....

Cheers
Bugger.
We'll have to sort out breaky then.

FOOD

TidalPete - Hash Browns for brekky as per usual + something for the Saturday night + keg.
Winkle - Roast Pork for d' bain marie and a keg of sumthin, eggs 4 breaky
NickB - Keg and Food
Sav - Japanese curry
Parks - roast beef, maybe try to get a heap of breadrolls, bucket-o-gravy, keg-o-something

OK, I'll do the Bacon, Sausages and Eggs instead of the Chilli (really don't have time to be honest) and I'll still do the Bread for Sat night. I'll grab a couple of loaves of white for brekky as well.

Cheers

FOOD

Winkle - Roast Pork for d' bain marie and a keg of sumthin, eggs 4 breaky
NickB - Bacon, Eggs (Do I need these Perry, or will you have enough???), Sausages, Bread + Keg
Sav - Japanese curry

FOOD

Winkle - Roast Pork for d' bain marie and a keg of sumthin, coffee, panadol.
NickB - Bacon, Eggs (Do I need these Perry, or will you have enough???), Sausages, Bread + Keg
Sav - Japanese curry

If you get them I'll bring coffee and whatever else we identify as required.

OK, sounds like a plan! 2 doz should be heaps?

Latest posts

Back