Qld Xmas 2012 Case Swap..Venue Changed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swapping:

1. Batz
2. Florian
3. AndrewQld
4. _WALLACE_
5. Bradsbrew
6. Winkle
7. NickB
8. Daemon
9. King Brown
10. Livershank

Attending but not swapping:

1. Snow
2. Goldy

The Rawlings boys will be there....

Swapping:

1. Batz
2. Florian
3. AndrewQld
4. _WALLACE_
5. Bradsbrew
6. Winkle
7. NickB
8. Daemon
9. King Brown
10. Livershank
11. Rowy

1. Snow
2. Goldy

The Rawlings boys will be there....

Swapping:

1. Batz
2. Florian
3. AndrewQld
4. _WALLACE_
5. Bradsbrew
6. Winkle
7. NickB
8. Daemon
9. King Brown
10. Livershank
11. Rowy
12. Jameson

1. Snow
2. Goldy

I may need a lift... From my seat to bed. No beer mug this time or Belgiums.

I'll be securing myself a 5oz glass before then <_<

Waiter! thimbles for all! Hurrah!!!

Edit: Your mug is still here Jameson :icon_cheers:

Old Jed watches out for city folk with 5oz glasses (in fact he got two this weekend!) ......he's does't much take to front wheel drive buggies either, as winkle will testify after his last trip through town.

hillbilly21.jpg

1. Batz
2. Florian
3. AndrewQld
4. _WALLACE_
5. Bradsbrew
6. Winkle
7. NickB
8. Daemon
9. King Brown
10. Livershank
11. Rowy
12. Jameson

1. Snow
2. Goldy

1. Batz
2. Florian
3. AndrewQld
4. _WALLACE_
5. Bradsbrew
6. Winkle
7. NickB
8. Daemon
9. King Brown
10. Livershank
11. Rowy
12. Jameson

1. Snow
2. Goldy
3. Dougsbrew

see how i go and will update to swapping.

1. Batz
2. Florian
3. AndrewQld
4. _WALLACE_ - Bloody Tedious Lager
5. Bradsbrew
6. Winkle
7. NickB
8. Daemon
9. King Brown
10. Livershank
11. Rowy
12. Jameson

1. Snow
2. Goldy
3. Dougsbrew

Any idea what you guys are brewing this year? I think i'll be doing one of those "bloody tedious" lagers on an urquell yeats :)

1. Batz
2. Florian
3. AndrewQld
4. _WALLACE_
5. Bradsbrew
6. Winkle
7. NickB
8. Daemon
9. King Brown
10. Livershank
11. Rowy
12. Jameson.
13. BPH87

1. Snow
2. Goldy
3. Dougsbrew

1. Batz
2. Florian
3. AndrewQld
4. _WALLACE_
5. Bradsbrew
6. Winkle
7. NickB
8. Daemon
9. King Brown
10. Livershank
11. Rowy
12. Jameson.
13. BPH87

1. Snow
2. Goldy
3. Dougsbrew

Swapping but not Attending:

1. Damien13

Hey I can't attend, but I would love to swap... is this possible? If not, well then feel free to strike me from the list ya pack of exclusionist bastards... If it IS possible, then thanks a bunch, you awesome bunch of frigging legends....

Ok for those in the case-swap here are the dos and don'ts.

Use PET bottles (we still have one guy wandering around with stitches in his eyeball if you need to ask why).
You will need the same number of bottles as people who are in the swap - including yourself.
At the minimum put the swap number on the lid of the bottles so we know what we are drinking and can provide some feedback.
Try and enter either your best beer or one you are really happy with.
You don't have to attend to be in the swap, but please arrange for the case to be taken up for you in advance (not on the day).
We had some crackers of beers in the last swap, hopefully this will be as good :icon_cheers:

Note: If you put yourself down for the swap and pull out with less than a month to go, you owe your fellow swappers a case of craft beer to be delivered to the swap. This is a major PITA.

Swapping:

1. Batz
2. Florian
3. AndrewQld
4. _WALLACE_
5. Bradsbrew
6. Winkle
7. NickB
8. Daemon

Dec always to busy for me Batz { retail worker } but would like to do someday before then .

1. Snow
2. Goldy

Attending and swapping, then changing status to swapping and not attending, then pulling out the weekend before due to work/family issues/commitments:

(hopefully no this category) Thanks Batz

OK numbers are not that big but hell there's a few of us.

1. Batz
2. Florian
3. AndrewQld
4. _WALLACE_
5. Bradsbrew
6. Winkle
7. NickB
8. Daemon
9. King Brown
10. Livershank
11. Rowy
12. Jameson.
13. BPH87

1. Snow
2. Goldy
3. Dougsbrew

Swapping but not Attending:

1. Damien13

Have written the date in the calendar with crayon... will know for sure when it gets closer.

Ok for those in the case-swap here are the dos and don'ts.

Use PET bottles (we still have one guy wandering around with stitches in his eyeball if you need to ask why).
You will need the same number of bottles as people who are in the swap - including yourself.
At the minimum put the swap number on the lid of the bottles so we know what we are drinking and can provide some feedback.
Try and enter either your best beer or one you are really happy with.
You don't have to attend to be in the swap, but please arrange for the case to be taken up for you in advance (not on the day).
We had some crackers of beers in the last swap, hopefully this will be as good :icon_cheers:

Note: If you put yourself down for the swap and pull out with less than a month to go, you owe your fellow swappers a case of craft beer to be delivered to the swap. This is a major PITA.

Spot on winkle, got it nailed there old son, last swap was tops. I might also add its not a pissing contest in any reguard just make whats good.

Cant commit myself atm just moved house and getting sorted.All probability I will be there, swapping or not Im not sure.
Daz

By that I meant that you shouldn't try and organise transporting the case on the day of the swap.

hmmm - last swap was right after my wedding and this one is right before my honeymoon... will try to brew another batch of my stout and send it with NickB if he's willing to play courier again but I doubt I'll be able to attend. I won't add my name to the list until I've pitched the yeast.

Back