Qld Xmas 2012 Case Swap..Venue Changed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, only 3 weeks to go!
I've decided im going to try and go with the Pig on the spit.
And i'm going to ask everyone to pre pay the $20
This will also help to confirm numbers.

I will send everyone on the list my bank details via a PM
and if everyone can get the money to me by the end of this week so i can order the pig.

If i find we dont have enough $$$ for the pig i will go with the roasts on the spit.

And breakfast hasnt even come up yet so hopefully there will be enough dollars left for that.

Sqyre. :)
Also if you say your coming, and you pay and dont show there is no refund. But i could send you some bits of pig..

Guys i forgot to add in the PM to put your AHB name as your reference so i know who's who.
if you cant put a name in the ref just chuck me a PM to let me know what the number was.

Cheers Sqyre. ;)

Oh, and bring a chair with you... I have couches and stools but i might be a bit short..

Hope everyone has read this by now.....

Cheers

Hey squyre, sent you a PM but havent heard anything....

Can you check your inbox?

I need to pay you!!!

Hey squyre, sent you a PM but havent heard anything....

Can you check your inbox?

I need to pay you!!!

I havent got a PM from you...

but im guess in you want account details as i think i may have sent the details to King Brown instead..
i will forward it now.

Sqyre.. :rolleyes:

Mate it looks great! Can't wait to flog Sav at pool

I hope that table's not going to block the darts tournament?

And.... where's the dancing pole?

Gees mate I hope I can make it been really busy with the new business I miss the good times. I will see in a week or so.
Kick my ass at pool,I just have too stay away from winkles beer.
Sav

Ok, its Humpday and i have checked the bank...
and the following guys have fixed me up cheers.. :icon_cheers:
It takes 24 hours to transfer so dont panic if you have paid and it hasn't popped up yet.
Including myself there is presently 10 confirmed attendees...

If the other guys can pay before this Saturday to confirm their attendance that would be appreciated...

If ANYONE else is interested in attending Let me know!
The event is being held near Jimboomba QLD on the 8th of Dec.
$20 a head for Pig on a Spit Dinner

As FNQBunyip and me will be cooking the pig on the spit all day the start time is when ever you want to rock up. about Midday is the norm.
But a few often show at 9am and make a day of it...

4.Bradsbrew- Probably a Mild or Aussie Old
7. NickB -PAID
8. Stillscottish - Passionfruit-infused Belgian Wit
9. King Brown - Something big and stinky and IPAish
12. _WALLACE_ (I was getting a bit lonely up the top there)
13. BPH87 - not attending
14. Scoundrelrogue - not attending
15. Camo1234
16. Kegs23 (works craftbrewer) -PAID
17. Parks -PAID
21. tazman1967 - Red Rye IPA
22. Bazza - Bazza's Smokey Bacon Ale

Attending but not swapping:
1. Snow -PAID
2. Goldy
3. Dougsbrew
4. Ross (95% sure i'll be there, work permitting)
5. Sqyre
6. Altstart -PAID
8. FNQ Bunyip (pyrotechnic controller)-PAID
9. Bartolo
10. Josh Kendrick -PAID
11. Florian -PAID
12. Rowy -PAID

Paid Sqyre.

Also can you add that Bazza is still swapping but not attending.

He has shattered his ankle and cant make it.

Funds transferred.

Looking forward to the day / night!

Let me know if there is anything I can bring... have two brews CC'ing right now... 1 for the case swap and the other for a keg to bring... depending on how they turn out i may end up bringing a case of various beers from Dan Murphey's and pulling out of the Case Swap!

Camo

Paid! Now to have the control to ensure something is in the keg for the day...............

Im contemplating coming along again now, my weekend has been cleared now and i can make it. Im going to bring my swap beer along to babbs tonight and get some thoughts on it and if others don't mind it i will enter it into the swap. Is that going to be alright at late notice?

Im contemplating coming along again now, my weekend has been cleared now and i can make it. Im going to bring my swap beer along to babbs tonight and get some thoughts on it and if others don't mind it i will enter it into the swap. Is that going to be alright at late notice?

That'll be fine, but I think now would be a good cut-off point as I'm drinking my way through my swap batch :ph34r:

Keep an extra bottle aside in case I re-enter the swap. I'm a faint possibility of rejoining it - depending on how fast some fruit ripens up , it will be close though. <_<

So you guys coming or just swapping? :huh:

Swapping if it is ready in time Sqyre, my lads birthday is on the same day - you'll have to drink my share :icon_cheers:

So you guys coming or just swapping? :huh:

tumblr_lz3ivvSR5m1qc5cc5o1_500.jpg

Swapping if it is ready in time Sqyre, my lads birthday is on the same day - you'll have to drink my share :icon_cheers:
Thats perfect you can bring him to his first swap on his birthday.. :D

So whats the scotsman doing?

I'll forward you the payment PM Aydos. ;)

Sqyre

Latest posts

Back