Qld - Mini Case Swap April 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better put me down as staying the night too...
As these things usually dont finish untill about mid-morning the next day anyway... :D

Sqyre... ;)

Cap on this one at midnight Bruce :lol: :lol:

Never seen that before

Batz

Chappo,

good on ya for hosting this, mate. Top Darts.

I would love to come along (the brewerhood regulars know I don't usually miss these things), but unfortunately it's a bit short notice for me.

Have fun guys :)

Cheers - Snow

Would love too travel down for this one with all the rules ,, but a midnight shut down just makes it so much less inviting .....

Hahaha ... JK ;)

Not this time ...

Have fun ...
cheers

Ah yes but the devils in the detail...

"...wind down at Midnight (Mildly optimistic about that one)"

Doesn't actually say it's over red rover at midnight does it?

Although I might have to starve the hounds for a few days leading up to it? :lol:

Anyway each to their own. It's an open invitation make of it what you will.

In my defence though organising a gathering on the internet with a fair few unknowns, I think it's justified to be a little cautious, huh?

Ah yes but the devils in the detail...

"...wind down at Midnight (Mildly optimistic about that one)"

Doesn't actually say it's over red rover at midnight does it?

Although I might have to starve the hounds for a few days leading up to it? :lol:

Anyway each to their own. It's an open invitation make of it what you will.

In my defence though organising a gathering on the internet with a fair few unknowns, I think it's justified to be a little cautious, huh?

I thought you were joking.....

but yes fair enough, Ive never being to a swap they look like there safe enough....

Good on you for hosting it....

P.S..... Im curious to see if Chappo talks as much as he posts...

P.S.s... Incider I have ended up with one of your'e old PET bottles somehow... Betty Boo Cider!

P.S.s... Incider I have ended up with one of your'e old PET bottles somehow... Betty Boo Cider!

Uncle Pat strikes again ... Lol ,probly consumed at 45 as he crosed the nullabor , say hi too him form me ...

Cheers

Uncle Pat strikes again ... Lol ,probly consumed at 45 as he crosed the nullabor , say hi too him form me ...

Cheers

Will do have not seen him in a while, should meet up soon... He is to busy on FACEBOOK!

Doesn't hurt to get it out before the fun starts,most of these things I have hosted or been to still have a few going at 4.00 am :icon_chickcheers:

I can't commit to being a starter at this stage,perhaps closer to the time.

Batz

corey300.jpg

Reckon? :super:

IP.S.s... Incider I have ended up with one of your'e old PET bottles somehow... Betty Boo Cider!

Awesome Katie! Cider history! :) :lol:

Midnight is a perfectly good time to shut it down..

It just might be a midnight a few days after it starts... :lol:

Midnight is a perfectly good time to shut it down..

It just might be a midnight a few days after it starts... :lol:

Quite right "After 3am its just not quality time anymore"
Ain't that right Campbell? :party:

I keep hoping that age shall weary me and save me from myself.
Kinda busy on the 25th. A dawn service and two parades to play for.

Must be going senile, forgot about that, busy also on the 25th (& 26th sobering up probably) think I might be holding a banner.

Yes, sorry Chappo, now I remember the 25th has some significance. Will be digging into the back of the socks drawer for the medals again that day.

cheers

Browndog

Is the friday or the monday the public holiday, or are they going to eschew it this year...?

Sean,
Unfortunately no public holiday this year mate your LABOR gov decided your wayyy to lazy to be having a day off!

Back