Qld - Mini Case Swap April 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep bad news there clean brewer. Sort of puts things into perspective a bit and being with your family is more important than being away from them.
And i reckon a brewday or case swap later in the year at hervey bay would be a really good idea we could incorporate a Brissy, Sunny coast, Bundy, Gladstone and Rocky and far nth qld cswap at your place and if you cant get time off we will have it at your restuarant.

Brad

Sounds like a plan there Brad, if mohamed won't come to the mountain, we will rent out Clean Brewers restaurant ! Sorry about the OT there.

Back to your normal april swap planning.

Chappo, I'd love to attend but can't commit ATM.

cheers

Browndog

Right, I'm going to Clean Brewers house ! who's with me !
Yep bad news there clean brewer. Sort of puts things into perspective a bit and being with your family is more important than being away from them.
And i reckon a brewday or case swap later in the year at hervey bay would be a really good idea we could incorporate a Brissy, Sunny coast, Bundy, Gladstone and Rocky and far nth qld cswap at your place and if you cant get time off we will have it at your restuarant.
I'm definitely in on a Harvey Bay tour de beer en hoff. Pencil it boys!

Ill tell you what guys, if youse can organise something(logistal nightmare & no-one comes to Hervey Bay), id be quite happy to have something here, ill even move the Missus and Kids to the P.I.L house for the day/night..

Who cares about the off topic crap here. BUT it would be good if ya could make it BrownDog.

CB What about if we pencil in July and or August. Kinda that time of year we you want get over the "when will this winter end" hump before the Christmas run and september school holidays start? Maybe theme it "Blue rinse special!" :lol: Well it is Harvey Bay?

Who cares about the off topic crap here. BUT it would be good if ya could make it BrownDog.

CB What about if we pencil in July and or August. Kinda that time of year we you want get over the "when will this winter end" hump before the Christmas run and september school holidays start? Maybe theme it "Blue rinse special!" :lol: Well it is Harvey Bay?

Chappo,

At this stage I could/will attend. Depending what kegs I have left from Easter camping I'll see what I bring along.

Cheers,

Mossy

:icon_offtopic:

Get something going and im all ears, my Bday is in August so no better time to celebrate and ill only be 33...

How bout "Cheap arse Hervey Bay Swap, swap the Cheapest(decent) Beer you can make" really fitting for the towns people...

Ive got some neighbours that hate noise aswell so something exciting for them too...

:icon_offtopic:

my Bday is in August so no better time to celebrate and ill only be 33...

Cool - double bday celebrations, I will be an old cranky fart at 34 so I will fit in well up there :lol: .

...my Bday is in August so no better time to celebrate and ill only be 33...

How bout "Cheap arse Hervey Bay Swap, swap the Cheapest(decent) Beer you can make" really fitting for the towns people...

Ive got some neighbours that hate noise aswell so something exciting for them too...

Yep this is gunna happen alright. Loove the cheapest brew theme. Will have to somehow devise a way of verifying the grain bill, huh? Not that I would cheat? ;) You neighbours probably won't talk to ya for a while.

Cool - double bday celebrations, I will be an old cranky fart at 34 so I will fit in well up there :lol: .

Well lets make that 3 in August, I'm 39 wayyyy to close to hopping over the hill!

Regardless I'm in CB August is the month just need to work a date out.

What date? Plenty room for cranky old fart pissheads up here, the place does that to you.. :angry: :lol:

I always winge that there is nothing to do up here(there isnt), but now im brewing and AG with kegs, I dont really need to go anywhere, even our only place we eat(Thai Diamond), we usually get take out and eat at home.. Id just like a bit more interaction with other people(brewers :beer: ) and to get back cooking food that im used to cooking....

What date? Plenty room for cranky old fart pissheads up here, the place does that to you.. :angry: :lol:

I always winge that there is nothing to do up here(there isnt), but now im brewing and AG with kegs, I dont really need to go anywhere, even our only place we eat(Thai Diamond), we usually get take out and eat at home.. Id just like a bit more interaction with other people(brewers :beer: ) and to get back cooking food that im used to cooking....
Who you callin' cranky old fart farkface? Oh right me... :lol:
Hows about mid August? I can fit 5 in my car jalopy. Hold on maybe only 4 if InCider brings his lover sheep?

ATM I could do late June(very quiet due to end of year), early/late July or 15 August which fits in with my 12-08 Bday, all this can change hr by hr....

Another "Local" event... Awesome :super:
I'll come along, dunno if i'm up to being in the swap..
but i'm happy to bring a keg or 2 of something if i have stocks.

Sqyre... ;)

ATM I could do late June(very quiet due to end of year), early/late July or 15 August which fits in with my 12-08 Bday, all this can change hr by hr....

:beerbang:

My vote is for the 15th Aug

EDIT: Sqyre - would you be up to bringing some of that fantastic Nut & Bolt mix?

Chappo & CB - don't worry about the behavior - the mob takes care of itself :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chappo & CB - don't worry about the behavior - the mob takes care of itself :lol:

I just can't believe your going to brew actual beer Sean well done old mate and about feckin time :p

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all about time mate! Work, 3 kids, 2 acres and 1 wife to service! And I've not taken a holiday due to changing work since the wee bairn was born a year ago!!!!

And like I said, the shame is killing me.

Call me Derryn Hinch: Shame, Shame Shame!

derryn_hinch_3AW_Melbourne_Australia.jpg

Feck me! If easter is before the 25th of April I'll be in the swap if I can get beers down there somehow...AG too...the shame of being a K&Ker is hurting me.

:eek: er ah :huh: er B) well **** me :super:

After much negotiation with the Superintendant of the fun police numbers are now open for the swap.
Don't forget guys there plenty of room to pitch a tent if ya want to stay the night. I just can't guarantee that InCider won't sneak in for a cuddle in the middle of the noight! :lol:

BREWER & BREW IN THE SWAP:

InCider
Chappo - (if Lissa allows) ISA Red Ale.
bradsbrew - Stout
Sully - Mocha Porter for swap, Youngs DC Stout Clone in keg for consumption (maybe)
Altstart
Mossyrock

ATTENDING BUT NOT SWAPPING:
Sqyre

STAYING THE NIGHT:

Baa Bra
InCider PLUS Sheep (new mistress)
Sully

After much negotiation with the Superintendant of the fun police numbers are now open for the swap.
Don't forget guys there plenty of room to pitch a tent if ya want to stay the night. I just can't guarantee that InCider won't sneak in for a cuddle in the middle of the noight! :lol:

InCider
bradsbrew - Stout
Sully - Mocha Porter for swap, Youngs DC Stout Clone in keg for consumption (maybe)
Altstart
Mossyrock

Sqyre

STAYING THE NIGHT:

Baa Bra
Sully

Chappo,

I'll be attending but not swapping. Wont have anytime to brew after Easter.

Cheers

Must have been the Lawyer comment hey, got her a little scared... :lol:

InCider
bradsbrew - Stout
Altstart
Mossyrock
Clean Brewer (T.B.C)

Sqyre

STAYING THE NIGHT:

Baa Bra
Sully
Clean Brewer (T.B.C)

Better put me down as staying the night too...
As these things usually dont finish untill about mid-morning the next day anyway... :D

Sqyre... ;)

Back