Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only me :( .

That was because Ross said you didn't spend enough at Craftbrewer this year...sorry

:lol: :lol:

Hell only joking,sorry Chad your added
Did you get an email?

Batz

That was because Ross said you didn't spend enough at Craftbrewer this year...sorry
Damn, those two Shirron taps I bought as part of the Dec comp weren't enough. Tough man to please. :p

I've received a few emails already.

Hi Batz,

I hadnt seen the post until notfied by Aussie Claret, cheers for the heads up mate.

it would be great to be involved with the QLD brewerhood. If its not too late that is...

cheers old dog

WOW :blink: You go away for a week and you guys go crazy posting.

Put me down also Batz being a true QUEENSLANDER who also brews.

No he won't as I will be joining him. He hasn't been infiltrated yet (But it's only a matter of time). My wife & I am the only Queensland-born people in our street. :( Like I said, we've been invaded.

Good on ya Pete , United we stand. :) (or fall over ) :beer:

Ned

WOW :blink: You go away for a week and you guys go crazy posting.

Put me down also Batz being a true QUEENSLANDER who also brews.

I knew you would turn up at sometime bindi

This thing is getting huge :blink:

Batz

OK guys... in a previous life I used to run a web design business, and after an email from Batz I've gone and bought the domain name:

www.brewerhood.com

for us to use.

I've got a tonne of server space to host the site, and the knowhow to do it - I know people are organising the logo, so I won't touch that.

So what do we want on the site? it will take about 72 hours or so to appear on the web, after which I will get something up....

Matt

Way to go Matt... :beer:

This is big..Well done and thanks ..

Allready added it to my favorites.. :)

Ned

Batz
Tidalpete
Screwtop
AndrewQld
Ross
Hoops
Sqyre
Altstart
FNQBunyip
browndog
Jye
Winkle
Frogman
Zizzle
Kiwi Greg
Lonte
Fixa
QldKev
Deaves
Bonji
Mothballs
bconnery
Snow
Aussie Claret
Chad
Old Dog
InCider
stillscottish

28 !

And a website! Onya mobrien :super:

Batz

Mobrien - top work Brother!

There does seem to be a great deal of enthusiasm going in this direction, and I want to express IMHO how I think it will work out....

1. the Website will be used to post details of upcoming events so as to not require a great deal of work (after all we live on AHB and no-one is giving that up!

2. the Rougues Brewing Gallery on the site (Fixa's idea) - past event pics so we can rubbish each other as we already do :D

3. the Email addresses we may get (i might me going on a limb here) will be handy (PMing can be a bit of a drag sometimes)

4. We will need a thread for just us on the AHB club forum for ongoing chit chat and a thread for any upcoming event as we have already been doing.

5. None of this will become an onerous task for anyone, as we are about having a few wobbly pops and talking beer.

I'm done :D

InCider.

So regarding dates for the first meeting... i'm available in march, the weekends of the 10th and 17th.....

So regarding dates for the first meeting... i'm available in march, the weekends of the 10th and 17th.....

I like the 17th,some people have to vote but you should have mobs of time to do that before travelling to the BatCave

Batz

Back