Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not wanting to throw a spanner in the works, and I'll probably be well and truly out voted here, but as an expat NSWman I'd definitely prefer something without the 'red' ;)

The word or the state picture definitely has a place and is probably a must but perhaps not Bronco's colours?...

Preparing to be flamed...

Moose,

I'm ex NSW too. I console myself that the maroon is Manly Sea Eagles colours.

How about a Queensland State Flag? Not really funky, but gets away from team colours and does have lots of blue :p

queensland_flag.png

Don't want to distract from all the effort & good work you've put into this Jye but why the double Queensland influence with "Queensland" in the text and the outline of the state as well?

Can you (Or anyone else --- Incider?) have a go at putting all the text (Without the "Queensland" --- not warranted IMO) into a wide-edged square Q (With rounded corners) using Monotype Corsiva font & the hops above or below the text in the colours you have just used in your latest graphics?
We need to try out all options we can to get the best result we can & keep it as simple as we can if you get my drift?

:beer:

Hi Pete,

Knocked a quick one up. Simple, 2 colour (easy to screen print etc). I can't get close to the correct maroon for some reason, so have gone for a bold, sharp look.

And I fixed up my spelling too ;)

BrewerhoodQ-1.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r102/st...ewerhoodQ-1.jpg

When in Rome, do as Romans do.
Not hard to work out who the real Queenslanders are. :ph34r:

Yeah state of origin brewers only Pete, no cockroaches allowed. :D The accepted colours for QLD are maroon and yellow, used not only by sporting clubs but company's etc.

Maroon and white may work better than maroon and yellow. Possibly a little cleaner looking... It works for the Reds.

Bloody 5th columnists. :angry:
They're turning us into a mini-NSW. We really are being invaded

I sense some dissention in the ranks and the possibility of splinter groups. The Expat NSW Brewerhoods and the Bornandinbred Brewerhoods (Gympie, Landsborough) and the regular Ex-XXXX Drinking Brewerhoods. :p

And think of Kiwi Greg - he might want a silver fern or a koru on his choice. I doubt Ross will want the Ashes score or three lions on the logo though - just the hops! :D Frogman migh want some amphibians...

InCider :D

I sense some dissention in the ranks and the possibility of splinter groups. The Expat NSW Brewerhoods and the Bornandinbred Brewerhoods (Gympie, Landsborough) and the regular Ex-XXXX Drinking Brewerhoods. :p

Drive-by beerings between rival gangs. Get your beer guns ready. :D

Ned may end up being a gang of one: FNQ Brewerhood.

And think of Kiwi Greg - he might want a silver fern or a koru on his choice.

Or even a sexy looking ewe... Barrrbara?

Ned may end up being a gang of one: FNQ Brewerhood.

No he won't as I will be joining him. He hasn't been infiltrated yet (But it's only a matter of time). My wife & I am the only Queensland-born people in our street. :( Like I said, we've been invaded.
You are a Queenslander aren't you Screwy? What a shame you don't know the State's colours. Maroon & white. always has been.

Bonj,
Of course it works for the Reds. They know what State they're playing for.

End of discussion.

The Brewerhood Club charter

The club's Charter is a foundation of our activity. We make, share and enjoy beer and company.

We have no goals apart from enjoying and developing our mateship, brewmanship and ourselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter I
General rulings

The Brewerhood Club charter has no legally recognized entity. We are a dynamic, pragmatic group of brewers with the aim of getting together regularly.

The Club operates in QLD and all brewers from other states are encouraged to visit our gatherings, as we will surely arrive at yours!

Chapter II
Club Members

Brewers who want to become a member, send an email to the [email protected] and welcome to the brotherhood.

The members take part in Club's activities as they are available. We have employment and family commitments, so hosting and attendance are at your discretion. All members input is used to decide of event matters, and all decisions will be made in the best interests of the majority of members.

The Brewerhood Club charter

The club's Charter is a foundation of our activity. We make, share and enjoy beer and company.

We have no goals apart from enjoying and developing our mateship, brewmanship and ourselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter I
General rulings

The Brewerhood Club charter has no legally recognized entity. We are a dynamic, pragmatic group of brewers with the aim of getting together regularly.

The Club operates in QLD and all brewers from other states are encouraged to visit our gatherings, as we will surely arrive at yours!

Chapter II
Club Members

Brewers who want to become a member, send an email to the [email protected] and welcome to the brotherhood.

The members take part in Club's activities as they are available. We have employment and family commitments, so hosting and attendance are at your discretion. All members input is used to decide of event matters, and all decisions will be made in the best interests of the majority of members.

Batz,

Where are you? I was under the impression that this little social thing was not going to be a club in any shape or form?

I have been keeping Queenslands saw mills running Pete
Went to work the last few days mate,remember that?...bet you remember the pay cheque?

I like the Booze Brothers bit someone included

FNQ Bunyip..Of course your included,a meeting would not be the same without you.....and we like prawns :p

And there's around 25 of us now,well 25.5 if you include Pat in the hat

Batz

The Brewerhood
The brothers is a foundation of our activity. We make, share and enjoy beer and company.

Chapter I
General rulings

The Brewerhood brothers has no legally recognized entity. We are a dynamic, pragmatic group of brewers with the aim of getting together regularly.

The brothers operate in QLD and all brewers from other states are encouraged to visit our gatherings, as we will surely arrive at yours!

Chapter II
Brothers
Brewers who want to become a brother, send an email to the [email protected] and welcome to the brotherhood.

The brothers take part in brothers activities as they are available. We have employment and family commitments, so hosting and attendance are at your discretion. All members input is used to decide of event matters, and all decisions will be made in the best interests of the majority of members.

Better Pete?

Batz

How about you use thr Craftbrewers logo ( which is quite proffessional )and call it the

Queensland

Craftbrewers

Motherhood I mean Brotherhood

Pumpy ;)

This is the best suggestion yet

The Brewerhood
The brothers is a foundation of our activity. We make, share and enjoy beer and company.

Chapter I
General rulings

The Brewerhood brothers has no legally recognized entity. We are a dynamic, pragmatic group of brewers with the aim of getting together regularly.

The brothers operate in QLD and all brewers from other states are encouraged to visit our gatherings, as we will surely arrive at yours!

Chapter II
Brothers
Brewers who want to become a brother, send an email to the [email protected] and welcome to the brotherhood.

The brothers take part in brothers activities as they are available. We have employment and family commitments, so hosting and attendance are at your discretion. All members input is used to decide of event matters, and all decisions will be made in the best interests of the majority of members.
Better Pete?

Batz

Excellent Batz.

How about you use thr Craftbrewers logo ( which is quite proffessional )and call it the

Queensland

Craftbrewers

Motherhood I mean Brotherhood
Pumpy ;)

This is the best suggestion yet

Your not suggesting Craftbrewer sponsor T-shirts are you Pumpy?

Batz

Your not suggesting Craftbrewer sponsor T-shirts are you Pumpy?

Batz

Batz,

Yeah Go on Ross spoil em a bit if they chuck in five bucks they get a T shirt and a bag of hops .

Pumpy :)

I like the sound of "community". The brewerhood is a community of brewers.

In no particular order

Batz
Tidalpete
Screwtop
AndrewQld
Ross
Hoops
Sqyre
Altstart
FNQBunyip
browndog
Jye