QLD AHB Xmas Case 2005

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's bad luck, Batz. I was looking forward to meeting you. Oh well, I'm sure we can catch up sometime next year.

Cheers - Snow

Holy snapping duck shit !!! :lol:

Just been angry azz about this and then a phone call , shut has been reduced in size.....and now I will be at the XMAS CASE

Good news for me.....perhaps bad for you :ph34r:

Batz :party: :party:

Batz said:
Holy snapping duck shit !!! :lol:

Just been angry azz about this and then a phone call , shut has been reduced in size.....and now I will be at the XMAS CASE

Good news for me.....perhaps bad for you :ph34r:

Batz :party:
[post="91246"][/post]​

Nah Mate, good news for us.

looking forward to it :beer:

For interest's sake do we have a roll call for the xmas day? Would be nice to see a few names of who is going and who's gonna miss out

Batz said:
Holy snapping duck shit !!!

Good news for me.....perhaps bad for you

Batz :party: :party:
[post="91246"][/post]​

We get to meet the infamous Batz after all :) :party:

I am now unable to attend :-(
Seems the woman planned a suprise holiday away for us that weekend. It was a suprise all-round when i told her i was going to be busy that weekend...

jgriffin said:
I am now unable to attend :-(
Seems the woman planned a suprise holiday away for us that weekend. It was a suprise all-round when i told her i was going to be busy that weekend...
[post="91262"][/post]​

Tell her it's a double surprise holiday !

First surprise is it's a holiday :beerbang:

Second surprise is your not going to be there :super:

SURPRISE :D :D

Batz

I would still like to be involved in the Xmas case but had a little drama this afternoon while sorting out the bottles...To cut a long story short I managed to drop and smash several of the bottles I had brewed for the case and am now left with only 28 800ml bottles :angry:
I have put a lot of effort in to this and am absolutely gutted.

I do not have anything I can substitute to make the numbers up as we have just had another baby which keeps me too busy for brewing of late, bummer.

maybe something can be sorted out? :huh:

Brizbrew said:
[post="91266"][/post]​

Your going to have to stand in the corner with a GMK hat on ! :lol:

Really who cares mate , just swap what you have.

Batz

Brizbrew said:
I would still like to be involved in the Xmas case but had a little drama this afternoon while sorting out the bottles...To cut a long story short I managed to drop and smash several of the bottles I had brewed for the case and am now left with only 28 800ml bottles :angry:

I do not have anything I can substitute to make the numbers up as we have just had another baby which keeps me too busy for brewing of late, bummer.

[post="91266"][/post]​

I should have a few extra bottles of Wit, I will bring them down and you can make up your numbers with them. Don't know if it will be 8 though, I am bottling this weekend so I will let you know.

Cheers
Andrew

I'm a little short on the long neck/tallies bottles, and have included all my old coopers 750's. Would it be a drama to bring a long a few 375 to make up the volume?

nonicman said:
I'm a little short on the long neck/tallies bottles, and have included all my old coopers 750's. Would it be a drama to bring a long a few 375 to make up the volume?
[post="91276"][/post]​

Sounds fine to me, go for it!

Whoa!

Don't get all worried about this guys , providing you submit the correct no. of bottles , the correct volume in each and the beer is exellent.......well know one will say anything bad about you :huh:

Batz

Choice, I'm going to bring along an assortment of really crap bottles to make up the volume.

Brizbrew said:

[post="91266"][/post]​

Mate I'll bottle a few up for you - no probs... :)

nonicman said:
Choice, I'm going to bring along an assortment of really crap bottles to make up the volume.
[post="91286"][/post]​

Then again :huh:

Batz

nonicman said:
[post="91286"][/post]​

Nonic,
E-mail me the number of tallies you need & I'll include them in the Saturday visit.

:beer:

sluggerdog said:
For interest's sake do we have a roll call for the xmas day? Would be nice to see a few names of who is going and who's gonna miss out
[post="91247"][/post]​

Ross,
Maybe slugger has the right idea here? As well as the above, you still have to let us know about the catering arrangements, etc.
I'm sure that nobody would mind chipping in for the tucker & so forth, or is it a better idea for us to bring along our own stuff for the barby? :unsure:

If there is to be a roll call of final attendees, I will be there. :party:

TidalPete said:
sluggerdog said:
[post="91247"][/post]​

Ross,
Maybe slugger has the right idea here? As well as the above, you still have to let us know about the catering arrangements, etc.
I'm sure that nobody would mind chipping in for the tucker & so forth, or is it a better idea for us to bring along our own stuff for the barby? :unsure:

If there is to be a roll call of final attendees, I will be there. :party:

[post="91342"][/post]​

Too true Pete,

We should all chuck in some dollars Ross , I think it's easier for you to grab the stuff otherwise it becomes a bit messy.

Batz

We should all chuck in some dollars Ross , I think it's easier for you to grab the stuff otherwise it becomes a bit messy.

Sounds like the way to go :beerbang:

Back