Pub With One Beer - On Fox Last Night

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they had a decent business plan they surely would of trade marked the name :blink:
If Marcus was smart enough to see that flaw and exposed it then more power to him :party:

I think you'll find that Marcus TM'd the name while Geoff Scharer was still the owner not the young guys....that prolly got him booted out in the first place

I think you'll find that Marcus TM'd the name while Geoff Scharer was still the owner not the young guys....that prolly got him booted out in the first place

Yes, I believe it was. BTW My mate who lives just down the road from there tells me the beer is back to being good and consistent.

Being 11,000 km away and a one-time devotee of Burrogorang Bock, maybe the first commercial craft beer I ever tried, I have found it a bit frustrating watching this thread.

BUT, last week an episode that re-capped the first 12 months of the boys taking over the pub popped up on my friendly neighborhood torrent tracker (mentioned earlier in the thread).

So I have now seen what all the fuss was about and I have to say I agree with almost everything everybody has said on this thread :lol: :lol:

Can't wait for the next episode, I think :unsure:

Sorry guys...I asked Dave the other day and that was the last episode (the recap)

and yes, the beer is good again..but prolly being trucked in from AIB...hehehe

stirring the mash!!

what,no more pub with one beer.! gunna miss the woman in bikie outfit giving her informed expert opinion on how to run a business. <_<
pigs %^*@#$% bum i will :D ..cheers..spog..

Some of the patrons were a kak, "if they get a pool table I won't drink here anymore"

"if they get pokies I won't drink here any more"

"if that brewer comes back I won't drink here anymore"

Six months later they're all still there - drinking

anyone catch Lexi on Enough Rope (Andrew Denton) the other night? <yawn>
I reckon she could eat an apple through a tennis racket.

anyone catch Lexi on Enough Rope (Andrew Denton) the other night?
I reckon she could eat an apple through a tennis racket.

hahaha, yeah my wife called me in when that segment started.
Seems she loves Australia, especially the bush/country, and travelling it alone picking up guys by sitting next to the bar taps.

Is that what you remember of the segment ? :blink:

Doc

yep, my thoughts too Doc
don't you love the horsey crowd :rolleyes:
i kept waiting for the amazing bit, and the amazing bit was that they had such a boring, self indulgent, waste of television air time. :eek:

Latest posts

Back