Promash Update?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinkas

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone had any inside info on a Promash update.
I had been told that one was due around about now, so I have held of buying the current edition, should I continue to wait, or ,may I die waiting?

sinkas

I was under the impression that if you bought a copy you got the uploads free.

Hoops

I'm pretty sure that is the arangement too Hoops. Now I just have to remember my damn login and password. Doh!

Hi all,
Found this on Promash website while having a slow morning.....

"You may download ProMash as many times as needed (you could have a hard drive crash, buy a new computer, etc.), in accordance with the ProMash License Agreement.

You will be eligible for ALL minor version upgrades that correspond to your existing major version number (IE upgrading from Version 1.2 to Version 1.3, Version 1.3 to Version 1.4, etc.) at no charge. You will be notified via email when upgrades are made available.

All Major upgrades (IE Version 1.x to 2.x, 2.x to 3.x, etc) are $10.00.

Upgrades are ONLY made available through online downloading, which is why we encourage this type of delivery mechanism.

ProMash is currently in Version 1.8.a with more minor 1.x releases planned for release (including new enhancements and features). At this time, it is unclear exactly when a Version 2.0 will be released. However, the earliest possible date will be sometime in the 3'rd quater of 2006. The price for the full version of ProMash will be increased at that time..... "

Hope this helps
Chris

Latest posts

Back