Proclamation - Wort Kits....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bear09

Reaction score
Good Afternoon all...

I put on a G&G Artisinal Kit (No 1) Last night. I added 250g Bairds Crystal and 250 w Cara Hell + 35g of cascade boiled for 15 mins. It came out very very nice. 1055 and I got it up and fermenting in about 5 hours. This is the second one I have done and I must say to all newstarters / kit brewers....

Get On To It!!!!!!!!!

These kits put K&K Kits to absolute shame. If you dont have the time/expertise to all grain ( I dont have the time ) then these afe fantastic. It's quick, easy and most of all - delicious!!!

What does everyone else think about them??

100_0703.jpg

Good Afternoon all...

I put on a G&G Artisinal Kit (No 1) Last night. I added 250g Bairds Crystal and 250 w Cara Hell + 35g of cascade boiled for 15 mins. It came out very very nice. 1055 and I got it up and fermenting in about 5 hours. This is the second one I have done and I must say to all newstarters / kit brewers....

Get On To It!!!!!!!!!

These kits put K&K Kits to absolute shame. If you dont have the time/expertise to all grain ( I dont have the time ) then these afe fantastic. It's quick, easy and most of all - delicious!!!

What does everyone else think about them??
I am drinking one right now, a type 1 with 40g amarillo and used the wyeast 1056.

A really simple brew but bloody nice. I am drinking this after only 10 days in the bottle and it tastes better than some of my others that have been in the bottle for 6 weeks!!

This is my second type 1, at $40 dollars with yeast i think its pretty good value for a really really good beer.

I am drinking one right now, a type 1 with 40g amarillo and used the wyeast 1056.

A really simple brew but bloody nice. I am drinking this after only 10 days in the bottle and it tastes better than some of my others that have been in the bottle for 6 weeks!!

This is my second type 1, at $40 dollars with yeast i think its pretty good value for a really really good beer.

Spot On!!!! Same exact feeling. And its quick and easy!!!!!

Great stuff!!!

Latest posts

Back