Problem with Auber SYL-2352 PID controller.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They mount up nice and snug and seem quite well sealed. There is a clip on the underside for the fascia but I'm not sure whether this would allow water ingress into the unit. Hopefully I'll never find out. I'd imagine the design is the same for the timer.

TSMill said:
That does not sound right to me, based on those values it should be 1 degrees above or below (3-2). I don't think the deviation alarms impact auto tuning though, they only provide a delay moving onto the next step following a ramp (so, until you are within 1 degree of the end of the ramp step, it will not move on to the next soak step).
Hi TSMILL
I know this is an old post but I have just got my system running. I use 2 x Auber 2352 and 1 x Auber 2352P.
Going by THE CARBONATORS settings, the alarm 2 comes on above or below the set temp point. I would like it to come on once temp is reached.
Does this mean I have to change Hy1 and Hy2 to different values. I don't want differential alarms just set temp alarms.
New to this and its doing my head in.
Cheers in advance.
BTW, I'm brewing now....lol

Back