Prickly Moses New Beer Releases

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirhendo

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Like taj, I'm starting a thread here to keep you all up to date with the new beers as we release them.

So to start this off I'm proud to announce that we have release two new single batches. They are:

- The Raconteur IPA - I call it 'a love story about hops'. It's a 6.4% American IPA and is loaded up with a truck load of Three C's hops (Chinook, Cascade and Centennial). Really proud of this beer guys so I'd like you to come and join me this Thursday 9 June 2011 from 6pm at Beer Deluxe at Federation Square for the official launch. The event details are here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=170518189675316 - there was not a lot of this beer kegged so Beer Deluxe and the Local Taphouse in St Kilda will have only a couple of kegs each. I don't expect this beer to last past next weekend so don't miss out.

- Black Panther IBA - This is a 6.2% Black IPA that we did last year for the Microbrewery Showcase but this time it's back bigger and badder. It's gone from 5% to 6.2% and I've dry-hopped it this year. Lots of yummy coffee and liquorice going on there so enjoy. The Newmarket hotel has only one keg and I expect it to be back at Young and Jackson very soon.

Both of these beers were also bottled so look out for them at your local favourite independent bottle shop or from our new website at http://www.pricklymoses.com.au which will be going live this week. Will keep you posted.

Cheers guys - hope you enjoy the beers and feel free to go and rate them on ratebeer.com or beer advocate...I appreciate the feedback :)

Hendo

Tried the Raconteur at Beer Deluxe Saturday night after the footy and really enjoyed it. Nicely balanced with good bitterness. Would've liked to have stayed for another but had to go meet a mate at Biero. Nice work Hendo.

Yep tried the raconteur at Beer Deluxe and it is a yummy one. Big thumbs up. If you like a big US flavour this is a goodie.

Tried the Wild Hop Organic Ale at Taphouse and not as blown away - too much on the light side for me/thin - but was a great concept for a beer.
Nice to see some folks trying to revive some old ingredients.

Hopper.

Thanks Hopper....Glad you liked The Raconteur. I find that it's scarily sessionable for 6.4% but hey, thems the perks of the job :)

Next month we are the showcase craft brewery at Young & Jackson....we will have two new beers on debut. Stay tuned for more info soon.

Cheers!

Hendo

Back