Prices On Gas Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sav

Brewing at the battered's shed
Reaction score
I am wondering what gas bottle prices are and sizes,hopfully Ross sees this thread cause I dont want to ring him on a sunday,air up is a option but I think I prefer swap and go deal at least they are always ckecked.

I am wondering what gas bottle prices are and sizes,hopfully Ross sees this thread cause I dont want to ring him on a sunday,air up is a option but I think I prefer swap and go deal at least they are always ckecked.

I think mine from memory was about $350 - far better in the long run than renting from BOC for $140 per year plus the cost of gas refills.

I must also add that I know for a fact that the brew shops do NOT make very much profit on this - it is there probably more for customer convenience.

Hey sav the home brew shop on Aerodrome Rd Maroochydoore has put in a co2 refill station and also sell a few different size bottles worh a look for sunny coast brewers

Cheers Monkale

Hey sav the home brew shop on Aerodrome Rd Maroochydoore has put in a co2 refill station and also sell a few different size bottles worh a look for sunny coast brewers

Cheers Monkale

And the Brew shop in Beerwah too. Their refill kit recently came out of warranty (the warranty was void if non-supplier brand bottles were refilled) and they are doing anything that is stamped current. I've just filled up my 1.2kg backup bottle for about $10.

InCider.

And the Brew shop in Beerwah too. Their refill kit recently came out of warranty (the warranty was void if non-supplier brand bottles were refilled) and they are doing anything that is stamped current. I've just filled up my 1.2kg backup bottle for about $10.

InCider.
I looked at both of them today so they will fill a non air up bottle as ebay has $140 2.5kg keg king bottles.
sav

Back