Pluto tap opinions?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lael

Reaction score
Thinking through what taps to get for a kegerator and thinking of Pluto taps to start, but just found a thread where a few people commented that bronco taps were better? They certainly don't look as cool, but are they actually that good?

Is it appx 3m of line for either one?

If I had two side by side, I'd pick up the bronco. The lever, the pour, such a satisfying feeling. The Pluto looks cool at first, but pouring beers out of them doesn't feel as satisfying. Not sure if others agree or not.

Beer line will depend on other factors (temp, psi, etc) nothing to do with the taps - having said that 2 or 3 metres sounds 'about right'. And yes the same length should apply for either tap.

Hey drew - do they work well for soft drink / soda water as well?

Ive got a pluto gun and i love it. Saves risky drilling of holes. Just dont feck about when pouring or youll just get foam. Quick on quick off. Waaay easier to keep clean than taps. Ive got a container i fill with water, and just soak it in that after every use. When keg blows...clean the lot in place with some sodium perc and shes good to go again

Yeah, I bought a set to test. Will see!

Latest posts

Back