Plumber Required Around Boronia, Vic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
Hi,

We are doing a mini kitchen reno (benchtops, appliances etc). As part of this we want to change the electric cooktop for a gas one. We have gas reasonably close to the kitchen. I reckon 6m or so of copper pipe required, a couple of bends, a T-piece and coming though a double brick wall and through kitchen floor/cabinet. Its all easy access, no dirty tight spaces to crawl through etc.

We are in process of getting a few quotes, the first one just came in at about $1200 :blink: Think he must have been into my home brew when I wasn't watching

Can anyone recommend a reliable and realistically priced plumber around Boronia, Bayswater in VIC ? I am no stranger to plumbing, but don't want to do gas myself

Thanks

Andy

the cost could be the gas pipe. the wide copper isnt cheap.

in saying that, i'll PM the details of the plumber/gas fitter i use all the time. He's ACE. he's done all our plumbing reno, changed over hot water services and piping from electric to continuous gas, etc etc. He's the brother of a mate.

Latest posts

Back