Perth Supplier

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ford-ute

Reaction score
Hi guys i live in rockingham and my local home brew shop sells DME for $11 ish a kilo does any one know of a place that will sell in bulk 20 to 40 kgs of extract for less than that in perth

one of the site sponsers sells it for $7.90 a kilo

Try T.W.O.C. in Bibra Lake or Malthouse in Welshpool. I've seen the big bags of DME sold at Malthouse, don't know what price though.

Postage to Rockingham p/c 6168 from me would be $45 which would make it $7.20 a kilo including freight costs. Not sure if that makes it viable for you or not, but it's an option if you want it.

Hi guys i live in rockingham and my local home brew shop sells DME for $11 ish a kilo does any one know of a place that will sell in bulk 20 to 40 kgs of extract for less than that in perth

one of the site sponsers sells it for $7.90 a kilo

Hey 'ford-ute'

It's fair trip from Rockingham but I shop at brewmart in bayswater.
Does most brewing ingredients in bulk but u have to take your own containers in for filling.
I pay under $7/kg for light DME

Hey 'ford-ute'

It's fair trip from Rockingham but I shop at brewmart in bayswater.
Does most brewing ingredients in bulk but u have to take your own containers in for filling.
I pay under $7/kg for light DME
+1 for Brewmart even though I dont use much DME I despise paying over $10 a kg for it so normally take a container down to Neil and buy a few kg at a time

Thanks for all the help guys

I have just called malthouse because i go to welshpool often and they have 20kg bags of DME light or dark for $120 a bag so i think i will go there

Latest posts

Back