Perth Royal Beer Show Results ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess I can swallow some pride and say congrats Speedie .
I guess the only other thing that comes to mind with him being him
Is that I can now say the way he carried himself in this forum was pure arrogance . Yes he is an award winning brewer but I can say that and tosser in the same sentence.
Ferg

the way he carried himself in this forum was pure arrogance . Yes he is an award winning brewer but I can say that and tosser in the same sentence.
Ferg

What arrogance? Well tonight he's playing the braggart to the extent that several posts have already been deleted from the other site. Which is bad enough but he was then attacking others for not having won as many medals :wacko:

Which is bad enough but he was then attacking others for not having won as many medals
He was doing that from day one.

Got me stuffed why Oliver is going out of his way to protect the horrible environment speedie's arrival has made (not blaming speedie for all of that either).

What arrogance? Well tonight he's playing the braggart to the extent that several posts have already been deleted from the other site. Which is bad enough but he was then attacking others for not having won as many medals :wacko:
In my book , that is pure arrogance...

Does anyone know where a full results list has been posted?

Yeah plus two for full results, I want to know where my Mango Wheat beer came.I have a big smile for my Stout :icon_chickcheers: .Thanks to Nev for all his knowledge :beerbang: :beerbang:

Andrew

Andrew you got a bronze for the mango wheat beer.

Stan so was that Best Stout of the show,Second for English Bitter and third for Mango wheat??

Andrew

Congrats brendanos, churchy, Nev and whoever else I missed.

As for results, I think my catalogue is lying on the floor of Claremont pub. I don't think I have ever succeeded in getting a catalogue home. :rolleyes:

My beers must have balanced out in the bottle a bit as I was surprised at the silver and bronze. Had a taste of them yesterday but who would know what they were like after tasting a billion other beers? Just went to taste them again now to check this and found that my fridge temp probe fell out of the fridge so I now have two frozen kegs - good on me!!!! Been meaning to fix that for weeks :angry:.

Great to have a beer with everyone and meet a few new troops. Excellent afternoon as always.

Cheers,
Pat

I am impressed that speedy et al payed $60 to enter Casual Agitator, Casual Agitator (ferment hop US 05) & Casual Agitator (dry hop US 05)

Congrats again on the new bling Brendan.

ED: I am sorry you can't drink out of it.

Congrats to all the winners, got to try a fair amount of the golds, although struggling to recall a great deal amongst the 3million other beers I consumed.

Great to meet a heap of crew too. Seriously good afternoon.

Latest posts

Back