Perth Royal Beer Show Results ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going to the Show grounds tomorrow Nev? Find out how Red Robin Brewery did.

Andrew

Here we go again Nev & churchy :). There'll certainly be no medals for me. In fact, If my opinion counts for anything, I'll be battling to get half marks. Hardly had time to ferment my beers which also just happen to be out of style. Hope they used a coffee filter to strain them before they drank them. LOL!

Perth Beer Show Exhibitor's Tasting - love it!

Pistol,what beers are you brewing and what beers are you drinking?

I'm awaiting replacement kegs at the moment so only have two beers - one cloudy over-hopped blonde and one cloudy over-roasty schwarz. I am a disgrace :icon_cheers:

I'm awaiting replacement kegs at the moment so only have two beers - one cloudy over-hopped blonde and one cloudy over-roasty schwarz. I am a disgrace :icon_cheers:

Thats what you get for doing Biab :icon_drool2:

LOL! No, that's what I get for not stealing one of Nev's recipes and for 'throwing' things from one vessel to the next :lol:. There's also always the hope that the judges will have tasted your beer just before mine and so a gold is definitley not out of the question :).

Nev's not coming :eek:. He has a wedding on. I tried to tell him that you can look in the paper and go to a wedding any time but the exhibitor's tasting is only once a year. He has truly gone mad!

Well done guys.
Two of my customers Andrew and Damo both won Best of class trophies. :icon_cheers:
Pat (PP) even got a silver :icon_chickcheers:
I will have to settle for some minor medals .
Nev
GB

Congratulations to all the winners, place getters and medallists can take a bow and of course well done to everyone else who had a chop at PRBS, there's always next year! :beer:

Well done guys.
Two of my customers Andrew and Damo both won Best of class trophies. :icon_cheers:
Pat (PP) even got a silver :icon_chickcheers:
I will have to settle for some minor medals .
You forgot to mention speedie in your roll of honor.

For real. He got a gold and six bronzes.

That's like $800 in entry fees. -kicks the dirt and grumbles about entry fee-
He brews with a bunch of dudes. Might have split the bill (but none of the credit, natch).

Is there anywhere we can see the full results sheet.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back