Perth Chill/no-chill Tasting July 7 Then Onto Freo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PistolPatch

Reaction score
About ten of us are catching up this Saturday at my place in East Freo to taste a chill/no-chill side by side, 'Hop Hog', AcesHigh and I brewed several weeks ago. The beer was also mashed at an extremely low liquor to grain ratio and then diluted before the boil (what is known as a pure no-sparge). So, it's an interesting tasting.

We intend to triangle test the beers between say 2 and 4 pm, have a few beers here and then head into Freo for a few paddles.

The last few years have been flat out for me, (mainly working on what we have now begun callingl, 'the BIABacus project') so I've lost touch with several of the old Perth AHB brewers and am still yet to meet many new ones.

I can probably handle another ten or so brewers at my place as I'm in a unit.

If you'd like to join us either at my place or in Freo, please post here. No need to bring anything apart from yourself/good-looking sisters and/or any beers you want to share.

Some of the below are not on AHB but so far we have...

NME
lukasfab
AcesHigh
stevem01
uneekwahn
Mrs uneekwahn
sinkas
skippy
CptSuds
Barry

Also need to invite a professional brewer and his partner but will do that tomorrow.

Cheers,
Pat

Latest posts

Back