Perth Beer Tasting And Book Signing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deebee

The Bludgeon Brewery
Reaction score
This blurb from International Beer Shop newsletter regarding new book The Beer Bible. I have no idea about the book, it might be crap, but there is a free tasting session likely to attract a few of the cheapskate Perth brewers I know.

The Author of this new book Willie Simpson, will be at the International Beer Shop, this Thursday the 19th October 2006 from 6.00 to 7.00 pm.

This Beer Bible has advice on just about every thing you need to know about beer.

Willie is a freelance writer whose beer articles appear regularly in Good Living (Sydney Morning Herald), Epicure (The Age), The Bulletin and Gourmet Traveller Wine plus many more magazines.

His book is available for sale at the RRP of $29.95 and he will be happy to sign it for you.

We will also be putting on a tasting session of some of the great beers in his book.

The cost to participate in the tasting is $10.00 or free if you purchase a book from our shop. (Willie will sign it for you)

He will be here at 69 McCourt street West Leederville WA, from 6.00 to 7.00 pm. Be quick to register your interest as there is limit space for the tastings.

Reply to:
[email protected]

I might go along, need to pick up a couple of gift beers, but the book is a rather trite, unimaginitive and platitudinous product, so Ill be paying to taste.

So is anyone going to this thing tonight?

(platitude was word of the day on May 25 2000)
Somehow I think Sinkas was force fed Roget's Thesaurus as a small boy the way he comes up with all these fancy words :p
I wonder how he would have turned out if it was Rogers Profanisaurus :eek:

Latest posts

Back