Pauline Hanson to launch craft brew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe she's right. Definitely right.

She is making a big effort to connect with middle Australians which both Trumble & Short legs fail to do and Trump did very successfully in USA, she is looking to that to gain votes. She is likely to have the balance of power at certain state levels, possibly federal level and NXT is also likely to side with her rather than not - to increase the cross bench power. Beer or no beer I would be cautious of any party on the extreme right or left, they're extremists.

She may be alienating her voters, they like XXXX because they can spell it.

and you can get you kids tested to see if their allergic to being immunised according to pauline

She knows all. Before she needs to understand or even look at the science. She represents many Australiens.
edit: spelling. Austrayans :unsure:

I think she represents all Austrians.

The new Austrian Haha. The warping of words. That shit can take in this age.
What would be the best term for this multiculturally warped blend that is us here in Oz in this current date?
Make it historical.

(off topic yes)

Danscraftbeer said:
What would be the best term for this multiculturally warped blend that is us here in Oz in this current date?
A fuckin cotton wool clad nanny state.

So she is a VB drinker and yet wants to start a craft brewery? Someone needs to exploin to her what craft beer actually is. Im sure she wouldn't like it.

Perhaps she'll release a line of Aussie made Shiraz as well: Red Whine.

jyo said:
I won't be getting my hanson one.
Terrible. The quantity of your posts has dropped. No reason the quality should. Reported.

Latest posts

Back