Pauline Hanson to launch craft brew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what's being proposed (can't access the link), but it couldn't be worse than Talkbull's "full of froth but no substance" brew, or Billy's "promises everything, but falls flat when tested" counter-offer!

Not really missing much by not being able to access the link. Here's the guts of it.

POLITICAL gatecrasher Pauline Hanson is planning her own craft beer in a bid to connect with voters.
The VB-loving senator is in the early stages of the shock branch-out business, that aims to capitalise on her growing brand name.
Senator Hanson yesterday was coy about the plans, saying only, “I’m certainly interested in speaking to a range of craft brewers.”
It is understood Senator Hanson came up with the idea while reflecting on how much she loved to have a beer while chatting to everyday Australians. She thought it would be another way to connect with voters.
It’s not known what type of beer it will be but it is likely to feature the face of the flame-haired political phoenix on the label.

This has got to be a joke yeah?
Then again jokes come true in Politics. Oahhh gawd noooo.......I feel a little ill

evoo4u said:
I have no idea what's being proposed (can't access the link), but it couldn't be worse than Talkbull's "full of froth but no substance" brew, or Billy's "promises everything, but falls flat when tested" counter-offer!
It could absolutely be worse, much worse, i would literally prefer Barnaby "batshit crazy" than her to be running the show

300 IBUs of bitterness and smells rancid.

White IIIPA?
Orange Wit?
White Stout?
an exPorter?
I know it won't be a rice lager, but then again she's given up railing against asians...

Quote: P.H. “I’m certainly interested in speaking to a range of craft brewers.”

Imagine the innovation.

P.H "Loik, try to make a beer loik VB"

Craft brewer: "Were not really interested in making VB"

P.H "Ploise explane"!

Just a thought.....
I have been to Turkey a few times and have always found beer readily available,
http://atlanticcompany.com.au/brands/efes/
There was an article about a young woman in charge of one of the breweries, maybe in a Zymology magazine a while back.
I would not want to cast all Muslims the same.
(My ancestor carved our family name in the Tower of London in the 1600's, so we come from a long line of rebels.)

Its a cunning plan, But I'm not falling for it.
When you blokes wake up one morning on your front lawn in an orange T shirt with a paint stripping hangover struggling to remember 'did I fucken vote for 1 Nation yesterday??', the penny will drop.

1438603785476.jpg

Moi shout....

Couldn't be a wit... That would be foreign. Likewise weizen. Can't have those foreign beers coming over and taking over our schooners can we?

A very pale ale perhaps?

Might be a bit yellow for her though... We might get overrun by yellow beers.

Airgead said:
Couldn't be a wit... That would be foreign. Likewise weizen. Can't have those foreign beers coming over and taking over our schooners can we?

A very pale ale perhaps?

Might be a bit yellow for her though... We might get overrun by yellow beers.

Build a wall I say..

232.jpg

Alcoholic Fanta...

Yes...and I do know people who would willingly drink it :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back