• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Party Keg setup 4 sale.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
I'm selling my party keg setup, most Queensland brewers have seen, and had beers from it at swaps gone by.

It a nice Igloo 10 gallon cooler, I was fortunate enough once to buy two, one was my mash tun. These make great mash tuns and this unit could easily double as your mash tun and then party keg.
Comes with a 9lt keg, the solid old type keg not the thin newer ones. All disconnects and Andale tap with snaplock disconnect, I'll include a tap overhaul kit as well.
Sodastream adaptor and three empty sodastream bottles. Also a unused soda bulb regulator/charger.

6.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg7.jpg1.jpg

$200.00
Sunshine Coast
I will be in Brissy tomorrow.

Edit: keg has had an entire rebuild, all O rings and popperts. Has not been used since.

Batz

malt junkie said:
One keg is not a party!
It's a start, what do you start with a tea pot? It's a keg you can take to party's

Hmmmmmmmmm I'm considering this.....

Have you force carbonated the 9L keg with that mini regulator setup?

BKBrews said:
Hmmmmmmmmm I'm considering this.....

Have you force carbonated the 9L keg with that mini regulator setup?
No I've never used the mini regulator. I always forced carbonated from my C02 bottle. The mini regulator I believe, is really only for serving.

Yeah you'll burn through one of those bulbs long before you force carb a whole keg, even a 9L one

manticle said:
It is when you consider how much 9L kegs usually sell for on their own.
Very true, top buying, to help start the party. Considering the gas setups and the floryte tap; the keg is a freebie. Move to Melbourne Batz we'd be killing each other to buy it.

You guys all decided you wanted it today, thanks for the rush of interest. First PM was from Blind Dog, if the freight is to expensive or does not work out it goes to next in line LadyBoy. If all this fails I'll PM the next.

Cheers all
Batz

bradsbrew said:
Next in line......Ladyboy.

Yes i did giggle like a school boy.

Oh the shame. :blink:

iWKad22.jpg

Yes Ladyboybrybry is the new owner.

Back