Party Keg Build

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDJ

Reaction score
I have kegged my brews for some time now and feel the need for a portable system to share the joy and spread the word about home brew, thanks for the build info, a job very well done.
Starting the build today.

PS, when this party keg is not being used "on the road" I plan to use it at home for scotch and coke, anyone else tried this? :huh:

I've built one & it's great , i've toyed with the idea of a mixer dispenser but am worried that the plastic will absorb the flavour & impart it to the beers later .
I get this idea because if you fill a softdrink pet bottle with beer ( especially creaming soda ) you get that flavour into the beer.
If you try , please post results.

Lagers

I have kegged my brews for some time now and feel the need for a portable system to share the joy and spread the word about home brew, thanks for the build info, a job very well done.
Starting the build today.

PS, when this party keg is not being used "on the road" I plan to use it at home for scotch and coke, anyone else tried this? :huh:

How does that work?

Got a question :unsure: what size round esky/cooler will a 9 litre party keg fit in?
A 50 litre one measures 44cm inside and this is too short :unsure:

So far I have as usual been slack, have gutted the garden sprayer, got 2 soda stream bottles, got a reg adaptor for soda stream bottles and also have a brand new 8mm cutting board, going to order a 8mm John Guest bulkhead fitting tonight from G&G.

Cheers

Back