Paddy's Brewery 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
I am back in Sydney, & back brewing at Paddys. At the moment there is Choc Porter, Pils,Wheat & Pale Ale on tap. I can be found most days in the brewery(not Weds arvos as that is golf time). This week I am brewing a double batch of Pale Ale & a double of Choc Porter. Next week there will be a bit of a hop monster IPA as I clean out some unwanted grain & hops. There could be a Flekovacy & another IPA on its way soon. If you are in the area drop in. The free yeast slurry deal will be starting up again in the next few weeks.
Cheers
Gerard.

Welcome back to the big city Gerard.
Looking forward to getting some Double Choc Porter again. It has been way too long.

Doc

Hey Gerard, stll got the amazing mamms walking around there and how do you brew with that walking around?
also whats the young dude that was brewing when i was there a couple years back doing now?

Too many questions sorry. Anyway all the best.

Jayse

good stuff Gerard,will take you up on the yeast

Franko

Good to hear you're back in your old stomping ground again mate. The hoppy IPA sounds great too - just as long as its got a kaki coloured head...

Are you thinking about not filtering this one?
Pete
:eek: , I think Gerard hates that word! haha
Welcome Gerard, will have to come down and have a couple very soon.

The Choc Porter sounds like a luverly drop indeed, too far away unfortunately being in Adelaide!

Welcome back to the fray!

Beers!

OK so time for a bit of an update. We have on tap:
Choc Porter
Pale Ale (lots of U.S. Cascade)
IPA (plenty of U.K Fuggles to chew on)
Unleaded (2.9% light beer)
Wheat Beer (Filtered unfortunately)
Pilsner (the only Australian made Draught Lager to pick up a gold medal at the 2009 AIBA!)

Our next new beer will be the Paddy's Bolter. A Dark Old Ale along the lines of Theakstons Old Perculiar.
There could be some yeast slurry available towards the end of this week, so if you are in the area drop past.

Cheers
Gerard

Hi Gerard,

What will the yeast slurry be?
Can't wait to try your beers again (and tuck into the bistro buffet).

Cheers,

Michael

Hi Gerard,

What will the yeast slurry be?
Can't wait to try your beers again (and tuck into the bistro buffet).

Cheers,

Michael

Bistro Buffet is gone, but I reckon the food has improved plenty.
WLP005 will be around later this week.
Cheers
Gerard

Latest posts

Back