Pacman Yeast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, not sure why they changed the number slightly for this release. we just kept the number already set up in our system. Dennys Fav 50 was last quarters release, so production stopped as of today. Will be gone when current stocks run out from your suppliers.

cheers Ross
Do you have a fair bit of this in stock Ross?

Not mis-labelled as 1450, but re-labelled as that by Wyeast for this release for some reason of their own. I think that I've seen Denny post before that this is the CL-50 strain. I've got some in the fridge waiting for me to have time to brew something for it. Certainly I remember a few on here had brewed with it and thought it was good so looking forward to giving it a run. :)

I've brewed with Denny's Favourite 50 and it was a great string of beers. Can't comment on whether it's the Pacman tho.

I dont think PACMAN and Denny's fav are the same, but nevertheless, the denny's made some great smooth pales and ipa's

Yes, not sure why they changed the number slightly for this release. we just kept the number already set up in our system. Dennys Fav 50 was last quarters release, so production stopped as of today. Will be gone when current stocks run out from your suppliers.

cheers Ross

I think it has something to do with this

Ales - 1XXX
Lagers - 2XXX
Wheat + Belgians - 3XXX

Denny's fav is a ale, so I guess that is why they changed it...

Latest posts

Back