Oscar's Alehouse Opens Doors In Belgrave, Vic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dropped by this ale house tonight. Was trying to find the place earlier in the day but couldn't remember so i ended up at Micawber Tarvern around the corner which only had Tooheys, Hahn, Carlton etc available.

Was dying for some actual beer so eventually found the ale house after dinner. Liked the timber finish of the place and the nice beer selection. Went with Kooinda's Pale (a dark-copper/ruby, very hoppy, and bitter finish) and Holgates Choc Porter (choc and vanilla sweetness). Both went down a treat! Also had a good chat with the Belgrave Brewer himself....nice bloke who's enthusiastic about beer.

Well worth visiting.

I can't seem to find their website. Searching just gives me links to other websites that mention Oscars.

I'm trying to find out what time they open today.

I've read 5pm, 2pm and 1 pm. Anyone been there recently that can confirm their opening time on Sundays?

I can't seem to find their website. Searching just gives me links to other websites that mention Oscars.

I'm trying to find out what time they open today.

I've read 5pm, 2pm and 1 pm. Anyone been there recently that can confirm their opening time on Sundays?

This thread Says...

"Belgrave Brewer"

Cheers guys. Opening hours are:

Wed - Fri 5pm - 1am
Sat 1pm - 1am
Sun 1pm - 11pm

oops - and the thread link...
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=27756

I know that. I did read the thread. But that post is 4 years old and as I said Ive also read 2pm and 5pm.

@DU99..thanks mate. I suppose their facebook page might be more up to date than anything else.

Their liquor license starts at 1pm... I think they are generally open about 2pm.

Give them ring and ask might be a better idea.then that will stop confusion

I tried that but no answer. If they were open at 1 we would head off from home at 12 and have lunch there. But any later and we can't go as have other commitments this evening. Oh well. Next week maybe.

Back